COULDN'T WAIT TO WEIGH!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

COULDN'T WAIT TO WEIGH!

Postby NikkiNix » April 21st, 2004, 4:13 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,

WELL I COULDN'T WAIT TO WEIGH ON SUNDAY BECAUSE I FELT EXTRA GOOD TODAY AND DECIEDED IT HAD BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE I HAD STARTED(APRIL 1ST), SO I GOT ON THE SCALE AND TO MY SURPRISE :shock: I HAD LOST ANOTHER 3LBS MAKING IT A 21.5LBS LOSS. THAT'S RIGHT ABOUT A POUND A DAY. :yes: I THINK UNCA CAN ADD ME TO THE 20LB GONE LIST NOW. JUST WAIT I'LL BE UP THERE WITH MIKE AND NANCY PRETTY SOON SO YOU GUYS BETTER KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ME CAUSE I'M GONNA DO IT :!: I'M GONNA BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOSERS YOU'VE EVER SEEN :lol: AND I OWE IT ALL TO MF AND THIS SUPPORT FORUM WITHOUT THE PEOPLE AND THEIR SUPPORT I WOULD'VE NEVER MADE IT THIS FAR. YOU ALL ROCK :yeah:

THANKYOU EVERYONE :!:
NIKKINIX (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH NIKKIBIKKI :lol: )
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Re: COULDN'T WAIT TO WEIGH!

Postby TypingTrish » April 21st, 2004, 4:31 pm

Way to Go Nikki!! Isn't it a great feeling?? I just started this past Sunday and I couldn't wait a whole week to weigh in either, so I just did and I'm down 5...count-em 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...pounds in four days!! Yippeeee!!!! I'm so excited, for both me and YOU! :cleader:

Here's to our next 5 pounds!! :cheers:

:puter: Trish
TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Thanks

Postby Guest » April 21st, 2004, 8:17 pm

HEY TYPING TRISH,

THAT'S AWESOME IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LOSING LIKE I DID A 1LB A DAY. I'M STILL SO EXCITED I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN DANCING AROUND MY HOUSE ALL DAY SAYING 21LBS. I EVEN FEEL LIKE I HAVE MORE ENERGY TO PLAY WITH MY 10 MONTH OLD :bounce: I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING FOOD DOESN'T SMELL AS GOOD AS THIN TASTES AND KNOW I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS.

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER :hi5:

NIKKINIX

Re: Thanks

Postby TypingTrish » April 21st, 2004, 9:16 pm

Anonymous wrote: I'M STILL SO EXCITED I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN DANCING AROUND MY HOUSE ALL DAY SAYING 21LBS.

NIKKINIX

Careful with all that dancing girl...those scales will be down another 21 by end of week! LOL :yippee:

TypingTrish
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby TamiL » April 21st, 2004, 9:30 pm

Howdy Girls...congrats on your losses!! your both doing great...glad to see your posting alot on the forum...my posts have slowed down a bit only cuz I am so busy..and getting myself back on track again...Ketosis is setting back in...and it feels wonderful!! :-P I read the forum every day...and you guys are AWESOME!! very motivating and uplifting....
keep cheering each other on...together..we can all do this!! ;)

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby NikkiNix » April 22nd, 2004, 5:58 am

THANKS TAMI,

YOU ARE ALWAYS SO NICE TO INCLUDE EVERYONE SO THEY DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT :hug:. I NOTICED THAT WHEN ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T RESPOND TO OTHER MEMBERS QUESTIONS YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT THERE TO SAY HI OR HOWDY :wave: AND IT MAKES US NEWER MEMBERS FEEL WELCOMED THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE THERE TO MAKE US FEEL INDIVIDUALLY IMPORTANT SUCH AS YOURSELF. :D YOUR POSTS ARE FABULOUS AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR HELPING ME STAY ON TRACK. :thumbup:

WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER :goteam:

NIKKINIX
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Guest » April 22nd, 2004, 9:34 am

TamiL wrote:Howdy Girls...congrats on your losses!! your both doing great...glad to see your posting alot on the forum...my posts have slowed down a bit only cuz I am so busy..and getting myself back on track again...Ketosis is setting back in...and it feels wonderful!! :-P I read the forum every day...and you guys are AWESOME!! very motivating and uplifting....
keep cheering each other on...together..we can all do this!! ;)

Tami

Hi Tami! :wave: Thanks for the nice words! I know what you mean about the being busy right now! My two teenage girls (ages 14 & 16) keep me hopping all the time and with only six weeks of school left...Shew...they try to squeeze EVERYTHING into this time frame! :bounce: So glad my Medifast is kicking in and I'm starting to feel more energetic, because believe me...I NEED IT right now! :weightlift: On day #5 today and it's amazing how little cravings I have today! After taking my girls to the orthodonist this moring, they wanted to stop and get a drink at a convenience store...walked in and WHOAAA....they were definitely fixing something mighty fine! The smell was sooooo nice! BUT....It didn't bother me one little bit! I started to head to the cooler to get us a drink..my oldest and & I normally drink Mountain Dew and I thought..>Duhhhh. :hammerhead: ..what am I doing...I drink Diet Dr. Pepper now! (Mountain Dews are my sugar downfall).

Oh well, you didn't ask to hear all about my morning and ramblings. Working from home by myself, I sometimes get in one of these chit-chat moods and just ramble on and on! Sorry! :nutz:

Hope you have a Medifastic day!

Postby shineface » April 23rd, 2004, 4:53 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!

YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!!!

Believe me when I tell you that you are in the right place!!!

I am always on this board – however, I am an Innkeeper and the primary Innkeepers are on vacation so I am holding down the fort while they are gone --- loving it …but running the whole business. Staff, books, baking, greeting, advertising, booking, etc, etc.

I can’t imagine doing what I am doing before I started Medifast --- look at my numbers and you will know what I mean --- this program works and I’ll tell you that this forum is the BEST!!!!! I MISS EVERYONE --- but by the first of May I’ll have my usual time to devote to reading and posting --- can’t wait!!!

Come here often and keep reading and posting and shaking and slurping and drink – drink- drink the water!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.