Computer Challenged

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Computer Challenged

Postby mytime » June 25th, 2005, 5:29 am

Ok - so I have a question. Can you e-mail people directly ? There have been times when someone has posted a response to a question and I wanted to write and tell them how much it helped me, or how darn nice they are. I am ok with posting to the board, it just seems selfish in the middle of someone else getting info. :roll: Mytime
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 25th, 2005, 7:44 am

If you go to a post by the person you want to contact, you can click on "email" or "PM" at the bottom of their post. That will allow you to send either an email or a private message to that person.

If you are going to do that, it would be only polite to have it set up so that others can contact you the same way. To do that, you need to set your preferences in your profile to allow that. To do that, go up to the buttons at the top of the page across from Nancy and Terry's picture. Click on "Profile." Scroll down until you get to "show my email address" and tell it "yes." That will allow others to be able to send you an email that way, too.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Guest » June 25th, 2005, 8:37 pm

Thank you. I always read your posts and you are so positive ! You also reply to a lot of people and I know it makes a difference. You are a real inspiration. Mytime

Return to Come on in.