50# Club! Yippeee!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Nicki » January 26th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Huge ups to you Lauren for your huge downs on the scale! And your follow up post was awesome as well. That's the kind of post that really revs me up and reminds me why I'm so glad I found this forum and this plan. During all my other weight loss attempts I never honestly believed that I could reach what seemed like an impossible goal weight, so I was never fully committed. But seeing people doing it here and getting great results myself make me know we can all do it!! Kudos!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2006, 2:48 pm

Thanks, everyone, the support we all throw around goes a long way!

Now, specifically to:

Jo: I totally agree with you about the feeling of security in knowing I didn't cheat! The best benefit to that is that if the scale doesn't move for a few days or week or whatever, we KNOW that it will soon, it has taken the emotional component away from the scale. There's nothing to fear because we've done nothing "wrong!" Anyway, you are doing awesome, and you and I seem to be in the "zone" together, this whole time! I hope we can continue to reach each goal together! I am sure you'll be at 50# any minute now!!

Dayna: I have a co-worker who started the Zone Diet the other day, and told me that she was doing it Monday through Friday. I asked her what about the weekends? She said she'll "watch what she eats" on the weekends. I said to her very nicely that it would be ashame to work so hard all week and then potentially blow it every weekend - she wouldn't be making a commitment to herself. The "free" Friday night thing? That just means you weren't ready, right? But now you know that you don't need a "free" day, because you're not depriving yourself of anything here. Honestly, I don't feel deprived. In fact, I get so excited to eat my lean and green (especially if I am out at a restaurant), you'd crack up at my reaction to a plate of steamed chicken and veggies! This diet has made everything sweeter - literally and figuratively! You are going to do amazing, and you certainly don't need me for inspiration, use yourself!! :-)

Dogma: You are so close, I could carry you over the line! I've always wanted to know, are you the mom of a dog, or is there some doctrine we should be asking you about?

Vicky: You are totally a cheerleader! Thanks for the constant encouragement, and you are rocking this diet, huh?

Thanks, ladies!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Lauren » January 26th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Yeah, Ashes, isn't it so much easier when you don't cheat? Seriously, because you're not hungry or anything! You are doing awesome, and I promise it only gets better. And easier!

Keep working it!

Lauren
Lauren

You're an inspiration to us newbies!

Postby 5eh » January 26th, 2006, 3:23 pm

Lauren, congratulations! You really are an inspiration to us newbies, and I'm sure an inspiration to the oldbies too!!!

:whoohoo:

Keep it up!!!!!!
Start: 1/16/06
Goals: 307 287 267 247 237 227 207 202 197 192 187 182 180
5eh
Regular Member - #20 Club

congrats from the other coast

Postby LAwoman » January 26th, 2006, 6:19 pm

Lauren,

CONGRATS on your 50 lb. loss. :whoohoo: Woohoo!!!

That is truly awesome for you and inspiring and motivating for the rest of us, so thanks for sharing. :bravo: I am so happy for you, I feel like I can "hear" the excitement in your "voice" here.

Don't you just love MF. How often and where do you find so many people who are always happy for your successes. :cheerleader:

Keep it up, I have no doubt you're quickly on your way to goal. :yourock:
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby Gwenski » January 27th, 2006, 5:22 pm

right on! way to go! you beyond rock and well, we all know it!! Congrats!
Gwenski

Began July 6, 2005 & Originally lost 131.19#'s
New Start Date: November 8, 2008
Gwenski
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Elizabeth » August 30th, 2006, 5:33 am

Bumping....

This is one of Laurens post from 11 weeks into the plan. Great, motivating, inspirational thread!
Hope you don't mind Lauren.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby cyn » August 30th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Thanks so much for bumping the thread.
11 WEEKS AND 50#!!! :cleader: Amazing!! Wonderful motivation!!
start 8/26/06

cyn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Lauren » August 31st, 2006, 6:00 am

Ha! No, I don't mind at all, Elizabeth, it kind of got me all nostalgic! It feels like so long ago, but really, this whole process has been so quick!

Keep on keeping on, people!

Lauren
Lauren

Previous

Return to The Weight Room