ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katesmom » February 7th, 2009, 3:58 am

Chynna...If you have slipped, come back.
If you haven't slipped, come back
If your feeling "down" come back
If you are happy, come back..........

WE MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Susie Q » February 7th, 2009, 8:04 am

Ladies, Chy is still on plan - yippeee! But she had dental work yesterday and is down for a bit! She'll be back soon. In the menatime, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers :)

Hugs to CHY CHY!!!!

Susie :heart:
Wedding Goal Image
Stretch GoalImage
Susie Q
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » February 8th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Good afternoon my Medifast buddies! I have been quite under the weather for a few days. I started having a problem with my tooth..it was actually on the last day i posted. I was eating my L&G and something CRACKED and fell..guess what?...it was my capped molar steel post and all, on the upper left side of my mouth..lol!..things got progressively worst after that happened...had to end up going to the dentist on Friday.
Here's the story: You all will not believe THIS!!

Well i was RUDELY awakened after arriving at the dentist. I went there thinking he could SIMPLY re-cement the cap & post and ended up having effin dental surgery AWAKE no less, cuz they don't give gas or put to sleep.,,i said WHAT??? I was SCARED as H... His reasoning about going ahead and taking that tooth out was absolutely valid because there was decay that had occurred underneath the cap, and he said if i waited any longer i would be setting myself up for even MORE problems later on. However, he also said he could have gone on and try to rebuild that tooth with post and all, but it would just fall out again maybe in the matter of a week or so because of the decay above the gumline, and i would have wasted $1200 for nothing...i respected his honesty. (stop reading if you are qweemish) OK..i gripped the chair and then the REAL saga began after i agreed to go on and have it removed. He ran into some unexpected difficulty getting the darn tooth out...initially, he gave me an ample amount of novacaine to deaden everything, BUT, after he got started tugging, knocking, jirrating from side to side and up and down and around and that tooth STILL wouldn't loosen up i told him to STOP and give more novacaine cuz it was hurting now...so he did...then i kid you not, ONE hour later he finally got the darn tooth out after he had to cut through the bone because the root had wrapped AROUND the tooth LORDY LORDY LORDY..i would NEVER wish that experience on'a DOG or ANYONE...i had to get 5 stitches...so i went there expecting one simple thing, and ended up being TORTURED, but he's a GOOD dentist, really he is:+) Anyway, i got some good drugs to take (antibiotics, Motrin 800, and Vicodin which makes me a little lupy which i AM normally anyway..lol)

PLUS i still resemble an AILIEN..face is still swollen a bit. Pray for me y'all:+)
Still trying to stay on plan tho. It's hard for me to eat anything cuz i'm DRUNK most of the time...lol! So today was the first time i've felt like posting. I may not be posting as often as i'd like to for a few days but know you guys are in my thoughts+)

Thank you SO much Susie, Pam, and Leigh for thinking of me:+)))...and Susie thank you for letting everyone know for me:+)

I hope things have been going GREAT for my buddies while i was gone.

CONGRAT'S to all who've loss, maintained and stayed compliant!!!!...i managed to drop another 2 pounds myself..so that makes a total of 6 pounds in about 7 to 8 days...wish it was faster..lol!

Signing off for now!

Chyna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby nickieluv » February 8th, 2009, 6:08 pm

Oh my word, Chyna, that's awful! I'm squeamish but I still had to keep reading. I'm so sorry you went through that - my mouth hurts just thinking about it. A lot!!

Rest up, enjoy the legal high, and we'll see you back here real soon, OK? :lol:
nickieluv

Postby katesmom » February 9th, 2009, 5:00 am

SWEET CHY ......LOTS OF HUGS FOR YOU AS YOU HEAL !!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby Mike » February 12th, 2009, 1:01 pm

Checking in.. how are you doing? ;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katesmom » February 13th, 2009, 11:05 am

Hi Chynna !!

Hugs...Prayers...And lots of Love to you today as you are healing !!

We miss you !!!!!!!! :hug:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby nickieluv » March 2nd, 2009, 8:51 am

Hi Chyna - I've been really self-absorbed lately and I'm sorry. Thanks for wishing me well on our vacation, and welcoming me back. I hope you've had a good week and it's on to another one!
nickieluv

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 11th, 2009, 9:20 am

Thanks Leigh and Nickie for stopping by :-P I'm doing alright i guess, i just can't seem to get past my 10 pound loss <sigh> I have 5 more to go to goal of 15 pounds. it's really HARD losing those last pounds..GOSH!

Mike and Pam, how are y'all doing?

Nickie, i have been self absorbed myself lately and just haven't felt like writing for some reason. Now i feel like i'm coming down with something. My throat is scratchy and i've been COLD all over for the last 2 days, and usually when i feel like that something is definitely brewing, PLUS i'm just sick of winter...i want WARM now...lol!

Hope you guys have been doing alright with your journey.

My tooth ordeal is much better now but still a little tender from where he cut into the bone..oh well, it'll get totally well someday!

Just wanted to drop in since i haven't been here lately. I'm STILL alive!

Chyna

PS: Those new bars are HEAVENLY..gota order some more of the chocolate mint.
ChynnaDoll

Postby katieb920 » March 11th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Did someone say FACEBOOK I am addicted. I talk to all of my high school friends all of the time.

Hi mom hope you are doing better. 5# thats it you will so get it done.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby nickieluv » March 11th, 2009, 5:27 pm

I'm so jealous that you only have five pounds to go. But I'm not kidding myself that those five are any easier than the first five. I know each and every tenth of a pound is a fight and it's worth it. You can do it!!!
nickieluv

Postby Karli » March 14th, 2009, 7:23 am

Hi Chyna, go get those 5 pounds like there's no tomorrow :). Cheers !
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katesmom » March 15th, 2009, 6:05 am

Hi Chynna !
Happy Sunday !

I have been away for awhile too, was sick with a nasty stomach bug..
Now I'm back feeling well- just trying to work the program like its meant to be done!

Have a great day ! :)
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby Stihl » March 18th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Hey Chyna - Wow just 5#. Good luck getting rid of it! GO GO GO!
Stihl
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » March 23rd, 2009, 4:50 pm

Hi guys! WELL, only 2 pounds left to go...going slow tho, but's that's alright:+)
Thanks for the encouragement Stihl, and everyone.

Nothing else much happenng in my world, except i'm trying hard to avoid getting my cold AGAIN that I gave to my hubby..LOL!..i've been keeping my distance from him..ain't NO fun being sick. There is definitely something in the air.

HELLO to all the newbies!!!

Ok, i hope everyone has been doing GOOD!! Keep it up:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal