ChelleA

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby chelleA » March 15th, 2007, 8:00 pm

Well, today went really good......just RTDs and L&G. But......I'm still 100% compliant! :kool:

Tyler had a GREAT ball practice......my first baseman.......he's 10, and my friend Amy ordered her first Medigrub today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Amy!!! :cleader:
AND..........she's coming from Texas to visit me this weekend and go see Pat Greene in concert on the riverbank......... For those NON-CAJUN people........there's a FESTIVAL for everything!!! in Louisiana :lol: This weekend is Quein' on the Red (river)......it's a BBQ contest/festival. Lots of BBQ, beer, and live music!!!!!! Us coonasses like to party!!!!!!!!!

I'll have water with that, please!!!!!!!! :water:

Dede...........swing on by and my hubby will boil us some crawfish!!! :bib:
chelleA
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby DonicaB » March 16th, 2007, 10:29 am

ChelleA~ I love the eggs too. Actually reading your journal reminded me that I need to order some. I'm not too sure about crawfish........I can't say I have ever really had them. I might just have to come on down to Louisiana and have me some sometime.

Keep doing what you're doin'.........you're doing great!!!!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby chelleA » March 18th, 2007, 1:05 pm

Hello friends! :wave:

I'm really proud of myself.......after going to McD's and BK yesterday......I didn't cheat ONE time......not ONE FRY!!! :cleader: I was SOOooo hungry, :brickwall: but.....It just wasn't worth the cheating!

So..........I made it thru with a disappointing #2.2 weight loss. I know...I should be thankful.....and I am!!!
:clapclap:

Donica........come on down!!! We'll have a crawfish boil. We set up tables and just pour 'em out on 'em....it's alot of fun! You'll get tired of peeling before you get full! LOL Great portion control!!

Anyone else want to come????????? :lol:
chelleA

Postby chelleA » March 22nd, 2007, 8:31 am

Well, I'm STILL trucking along :drive: ..........not ONE cheat!!! :cleader: Although in my stress, Dede talked me out of one...........I told her..........."I HAVE A BLOCK OF SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE AND A KNIFE IN FRONT OF ME.........TALK ME OUT OF IT!!!" She did her famous "Dede thing" and gave me all of the reasons why I shouldn't eat it. IT WORKED!!! :stroll: .........Thank GOD for Dede!!! :bow:

My stress started out simply with one little stopped up toilet. "How did that stress you?", you say :idontknow: ...........Well........the toilet IS unstopped thanks to a plumber's "helper"...........
BUT?????????my masterbath and bedroom are flooded, the sheet rock and insulation are wet, AND..........they broke the front panel of marble on my jacuzzi IN HALFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!! :x This was ALL Tuesday afternoon.....and I'm still trying to get it fixed!!!!!!!!! :roll: I finally convinced the plumber that he was a PLUMBER, not a carpet, sheetrock, or marble professional. :deadhorse: So I called a restoration company, had them come out and check everything, and called him with the number, and told him to call them and the PROFESSIONAL will tell him what has to be done. 8) Don't get me wrong...........he's a nice guy..........but he's a PLUMBER!!!!!! :stickwack:

Anyway........still compliant after 2 1/2 weeks............ :whoohoo: So I'm looking for a loss come Monday!!!

The "dryer king" is calling my name.........so I must go bow to him :bow: , as he calls until I'm front and center! I'll grab and RTD on the way.........
chelleA

Postby JonnaD » March 22nd, 2007, 8:59 am

Sorry to hear about your plumber problems but congrats on staying compliant.
Jonna
Working on learning patience - I want to be thin and I want it NOW!
JonnaD
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby bikipatra » March 22nd, 2007, 9:29 am

Congrats on your compliance! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Tawanda » March 22nd, 2007, 12:19 pm

Ugh! What a mess that sounds like you are having to deal with! I hope the plumber and the restoration company do a good job of working out what needs to be done and that the repairs will have everything back to pristine quickly. Good for you for staying compliant through all of this stress.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby chelleA » March 28th, 2007, 6:56 am

It seems that I haven't had time to journal like I wanted to........so before I straighten my hair, do my makeup, and face the world.......I MADE myself stop and write.

I had a defining moment last night! :D While going thru the TONS of magazines I get in the mail.....I found myself skipping over the Roman's and Lane Bryant catalogs. I realized that I'm not buying anything FAT anymore!!! So I looked in the skinny mags and folded down all of the pages of the things that I want to wear when this journey gets me there.

I feel like successful days are becoming SOOOOO much easier. Sounds funny, but that sweet taste that ketosis brings reminds me that I'm losing weight. It kind of keeps me going.

The remodeling is S--l--o--w--l--y coming along. It's stressful, and I can't get to my Jacuzzi! :x I think that's the worst part!

But for good measure.......my wedding rings are falling off while I'm typing this, my "skinny shoes" fit, and my clothes are much looser than before. I really feel like this is my time to succeed. I am very confident that when I hit the beach this summer, I will be wearing some sort of bathing suit, instead of the fat shorts and t-shirt. That makes it all worth while.

Maybe I'll write more later, but Sam's and Walmart are calling my name!!!
chelleA

Postby bikipatra » March 28th, 2007, 7:11 am

I am completely ignoring Lane Bryant too except I did order some tshirts in different colors there to last me through spring. I like the way their tshirts fit me. They actually turned out to be a little big but I don't need tight t-shirts. Not yet, anyway. :twisted:
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Tawanda » March 28th, 2007, 7:40 am

Glad to read that the repairs are moving along (sorry that it is a slow move---but moving along is still somewhat 'good' :? ).

It is great that you are still losing amongst the stress you've had to deal with---good for you!
Tawanda

Postby chelleA » March 28th, 2007, 9:47 am

Thanks! Biki and Tawanda......it's nice to have responses and SUPPORT from fellow MFers. :lol: :roflmao: (That still cracks me up when I write it!)

I bet I have EVERY size from a 24 to a 8 in my closet, some with tags still on them. So... I've vowed NOT to buy ANYTHING!!! My closet is 10x12 and FULL.....and I use closets in Tanner's room, the bathroom, and the foyer!!! :oops: TOO MANY clothes!!! And twice as many shoes!!! Because no matter WHAT I weighed, I could ALWAYS say "I wear a size 8!!!" :nana:

Thanks for reading!! :bighug:
chelleA

Postby chelleA » March 31st, 2007, 9:09 pm

I haven't written in a few days. :cry: Today, I was off plan for the first time since March 5. I ALMOST made my goal of 20 pounds by Tyler's fieldtrip.......#19.6 !!! ;) He said.."mama, just go pee again! You'll be there!" :roflmao: I have a very supportive family! They are so proud of me! Ty even noticed my "skinny feet"!

Steven, my hunny, tells me everyday how proud of me he is. That means the world to me because he married a size 7. :oops: He told me not to beat myself up over my "off plan" day because I haven't strayed ONCE since I started. It made me feel better.........although, I AM frustrated with myself. :x I'm having heartburn for the first time since starting! I MISS the sweet taste of ketosis! :tears:

Not to worry! I have a gallon of kosher dills, a pantry full of SF jello, and 2 cases of bottled water. I'm ready to hit the MF trail in the a.m. My "cheerleader", Dede, :cleader: keeps my confidence up that I can do this even tho I have SO much to lose.

My next goal is the next 20 pounds by May 1. :thumbup:
I know that I'll feel SO much better when this body is rid of this "beast"! :aarggh:

Well.....heading to bed to watch a movie with the :heart: man of my dreams! :heart:

We'll see what weigh-in brings on Monday morning! :goteam:
chelleA

Postby bikipatra » April 1st, 2007, 1:57 am

Congrats on getting right back on program.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Tawanda » April 1st, 2007, 7:08 am

It sounds like you have a great attitude and a supportive family. :D Get right back on program and watch the pounds melt away. You can do this (you knew that! :lol:)
Tawanda

Previous

Return to My Journal