Chat Room

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Chat Room

Postby Unca_Tim » January 20th, 2004, 10:16 am

Hi all,
There's been several suggestions to set up a chat room. I talked with Nancy about it last night, and she thought it'd be a great idea. There's just the little problem with time right now. Nancy's daily to-do list right now is longer than some people's monthly list.
(somebody tell her to slow down a little... :shock: )
We're thinking once her Dad gets stronger and things slow down a little, we'll be able to have a monthly or bi-monthly chat. We'll announce it a few days in advance and maybe get it on a regular schedule eventually. We'll keep you posted on when we might be able to get it going.
:lol:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby finalstraw » January 20th, 2004, 10:29 am

Sounds great, although I don't know if I am coordinated enough to participate, well see. :lol:
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby explorthis » January 20th, 2004, 10:37 am

I like that idea also... I think only bi-monthly or monthly would be good. Though I have a day job (believe it or not) I would like it in the evening, so I can participate fully. During the day I can gander at the new posts and respond when I can, but chat during the day would make it a bit hard, as it probably would for some others also.

The board is GROWING, and it's even hard to keep up with all the growing family (this is good)

Count Guidomike in.
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 20th, 2004, 10:38 am

Well it's obvious I am addicted to this place, so what the heck? One more feature shouldn't hurt!!!! :lol:
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » January 20th, 2004, 11:28 am

A chat room sounds awsome...may I suggest something??? So all can benefit, first of all, have one during the day and one in the evening...also, make 2 chat rooms for each time, one for the slower at typing, reading, etc, one a bit faster pace....some people get SOOO frustrated in chat rooms if there are too many people at one time...I'm afraid it would discourage a lot of people if they could not keep up....just a suggestion.

Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss