Calling all Texans!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Calling all Texans!

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 26th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Hello All You Texans!
I am in your fair state on a surprise visit to my sweet hubby,whom is down here helping to open the new Cabela's store near Fort Worth.
Thought I would check and see if anyone was nearby??
It would be great fun to meet some of my fellow LOSERS!!
I mean that in the NICEST way of course :D
I will be here until Memorial Day, so if anyone is near this vicinity and wants to chat let me know.
I would love to meet you!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 26th, 2005, 8:31 pm

Hi Mary,
I live in Austin, which is probably 3 1/2 hours away from where you are....when I first saw that he was opening a new Cabela's - I thought it was near here - because we are getting one soon. My husband and his buddies are sitting on pins & needles waiting for it to open - but it's like 35 miles away. So, how long are you visiting down here in big ole cow country?
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Cabelas

Postby Seaside » May 27th, 2005, 4:32 am

Cablea's is great! I don't think that we have one in SC but my brother-in-law (the duck, deer, you name it hunter) orders from the catalog and he loves it. Wish there was a store so I could get him gifts there. That way you'd KNOW he would love it. Good luck to your husband and have a good time in TX!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby horsey girl » May 27th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Hi Mary, I just saw this post. I live about 30 miles west of Fort Worth and I think Spunky is in the area also. I think there are several others too. I wanted to go to Cabalas opening but I am working on a large sculpture that I have got to finish, so may not make it to town. Will you be at the store if I do? I would love to meet you. Horsey Girl
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 28th, 2005, 5:22 am

Hi!
Fatbgone, I will also be in Buda for the Cabela's store opening late in June.
We may be able to catch up with one another then as I will be here for a longer stay at that point.
Glad to hear your hubby abd his pals are excited for Cabela's to arrive!
The stores are AWESOME and you will enjoy it as well as they have not only sprorting items but great clothes, housewares, shoes etc.
I will let you know when I will be in Buda as it gets closer.
Seaside, Glad to hear that your BIL loves Cabela's as well! My SIL is addicted to the place!! :lol: When he first met my then soon to be hubby and found out where he worked I thought he was going to cry tears of joy :lol:
Horsey, I will be in Alliance where the store is located until Monday, then am flying home to Nebraska. I am in and out of Cabela's but am staying nearby, so if by chance you are going to visit the store during my stay here just send me a private message and I would attempt to get over there and say hello to anyone who is here!
Hope your sculpture is going well!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Postby fatBgone » May 28th, 2005, 2:08 pm

Mary,
Oh my gosh :o ....definitely let me know when you're coming to Buda in June....That's only 30-40 minutes away so it'll be super-easy to get together for a shakin good time! :buddies:

Oooh, how exciting....I'll be looking forward to meeting a REAL "success story" Medifaster! (not that I don't think I'll be my own success story....it's just that I'm still in progress!) You've done so well....I think you're a great inspiration and you should share your story for anyone considering Medifast.

So, talk to ya later - or should I say "see" ya later!! :wavie:
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Re: Calling all Texans!

Postby Spunky » June 2nd, 2005, 10:36 am

Mrsshrinkinglady wrote:Hello All You Texans!
I am in your fair state on a surprise visit to my sweet hubby,whom is down here helping to open the new Cabela's store near Fort Worth.

Oh my gosh, I drove by Cabela's on my way to the rodeo last weekend. I have been telling everyone at work and in the area about it. I have been shopping on line with them for many years. I can't wait to go shopping there. They have everything!!!!!!!!! :D
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room