bowl movements

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

bowl movements

Postby mflover » March 11th, 2005, 6:32 pm

i am embarassed to ask this but thought this wasnt normal. i have been on mf for a month and i pass bowl movements 2-3 times a day at it isnt diahria. i thought being on this diet woudl cause the opposite. what does this mean and what is happening? i am on the full fast by the way.

thanks you,
sincerely embarrassed
mflover

Postby THINKTHIN » March 11th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Hi mflover!

Well, I would say that it is good to pass 2 to 3 times a day. Thank goodness it's not diarreah (sp). I am also like this, but have been ever since I can remember. People would say that it is healthy! You are flushing out all of the bad yucky stuff! If it continues and you are very concerned, just call your physician. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water too! Hope that puts you at some ease. Take care and happy losing!

~Think thin!
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby jene115 » March 12th, 2005, 2:56 am

From what I understand from all my years and years of reading about nutrition and health is that a healthy, normal system will have a bowel movement after each meal. Of course, this was based on the old three square meals a day theory, but I would say your system is working superbly and not worry about it. Especially since you don't have diarrhea, and this is a normal function for you prior to Medifasting.
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby Guest » March 12th, 2005, 8:41 am

I am so glad you brought this up because I have the same thing going on with my system. I guess it is just our systems being healthy for once. I was only concerned because everyone else seemed to complain of being constipated. Guess we're the lucky ones!

Postby junglejane » March 12th, 2005, 8:43 am

OK that was me on the last post. Forgot to log in again. :mrgreen:
junglejane
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 12th, 2005, 1:13 pm

You guys must have BLESSED METABOLISIMS...what goes in comes right out...WAY TO GO!!!

Donna

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room