BK's before and ~halfway pictures

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

BK's before and ~halfway pictures

Postby bk » May 20th, 2005, 10:35 am

Okay guys, there has been some clamoring going on, and since I am no longer afraid of the camera (I take pictures about every week and send them to a couple friends!), I am ready.

My before picture was taken Christmas Day 2004 (only about 2 weeks before I started).

The other picture I took of myself on May 12, 2005 with my camera phone (that was about 3 lbs ago!!).

Before Medifast I was hovering around 240-244 (2 days before I started the scale said 242, but I've been using 236 because that's what the scale said the day I actually started). I say around halfway because I'm not really sure where I will end up! My BMI says I should be max 124 (I'm 4'11" as most of you know!) but as I've never been that low at anything near my adult height, who knows where I'll end up!

I'm super excited to be around halfway, and I think I'm happier at this second half of the journey than the first, because I think the changes will be even more amazing and shocking!

And for those of you who don't know me (and for those that do, a little recap), I was wearing size 22WP pants when I started and now my 14P jeans are getting too big. ALL of my old clothes are gone (and boohoo I had to buy new ones, and have to keep on shopping because I keep shrinking). I am more confident, my self-esteem is through the roof, and I feel like I've completely changed my life. I also started having some foot problems that went away in the first ten pounds or so, and now I can jump and bounce and dance around and do whatever I please. I live on a third floor walkup and it's no longer an issue to go up and down the stairs carrying things.

And yes, I do need new glasses! Mine are now waaaaay too big for my face, but those will just have to wait until I reach goal. Then again, I may go back to wearing my contacts now!

Thank you all a million times for your support :)
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » May 20th, 2005, 11:27 am

Hey lady!

You got collarbones!

:mrgreen:

Gorgeous, gorgeous eyes. I vote to going back to the contacts, or getting laser surgery (which is what I did).

Keep on keepin' on.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby I-Can-Do-It » May 20th, 2005, 11:38 am

Hey bk-

You've got a beautifully shaped face and a really cute chin!

Congratulations on your terrific progress!
I-Can-Do-It

Postby want2Bthin » May 20th, 2005, 11:47 am

Bk-

Wow!!! You look great! I agree with 24K, I think contacts would be awesome to go with your huge transformation! You have stunning eyes.

Angelia :D
want2Bthin

Postby DonicaB » May 20th, 2005, 3:16 pm

BK~~I'm so glad you posted your pictures..........it is so nice to see who I am talking too.

You look amazing............what a transformation. :yes:

Seeing your pictures remind me why I am doing this, so thank you for posting them.

Keep shakin!! :dance:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby LeeannNH » May 20th, 2005, 4:02 pm

hi bk

you look absolutely fabulous! i am so inspired by those pictures. i was having a bad food moment and jumped on here to read and noticed your new post. you have totally inspired me to skip my cheat moment and stay true to my plan.

thank you for sharing your transformation! and good luck with your continuing path.

leeann

:mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » May 20th, 2005, 4:21 pm

BK.............you are one little doll........ :yes: .......your eyes are beautiful!!!!!................the halfway point is night and day........ :shock: ..........I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... :yay: .............beautiful girl.......even heavy you were beautiful...............but now................WOW............. :clap: ..........no more hiding from amusement park rides............... :couch: .....................
Ohhh.....and by the way.............i'm sitting here having my chicken & noodle soup...... :bib: ........in Medifast heaven..... :angel: .....thinking of you!!!!!!!............Keep shakin BK...... :dance: .....and thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby fatBgone » May 20th, 2005, 8:47 pm

bk - thanks for posting your photos....it's truly amazing the difference 60 pounds can make....I can't imagine you losing 60 more!!! You already look great!! I love how your face has taken a whole new shape and your cheeks & chin are so defined. I have a really round face and I'm curious to know what it will look like when I've lost my weight.

It's funny you mentioned the glasses, because as I was looking the before/after shots, that's exactly what I was going to talk about in my reply post is how much bigger they fit on you now....but since you mentioned contacts also, I would agree with 24K and want2Bthin. You're eyes are too pretty to hide behind glasses.

Well, you're definitely an inspiration for all of us!! Thanks again for sharing your success with us!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 21st, 2005, 2:08 am

OOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGG that is INCREDIBLE!! And I am soooooooooo glad that you said something about your glasses before I had a chance because that is a TRAVESTY! :shock: I too wake up every morning and the FIRST thing I do is put my glasses on.....I'm dead in the water without them. You don't see them in pictures because I always take them off. But.........I've NEVER seen anyone have a pair of glasses that fit them perfectly like yours did in the beginning and then the transformation be soooooooooo distinct that they outgrew of DE-grew (however you can say that) their glasses!!! And OH MY GOSH your eyes!! HOLY COW I mean REALLY........YOUR EYES!! Get those dang glasses off your face and HURRY! I don't mean to go on and on here, but dang woman you are GORGEOUS and you're HIDING behind GLASSES :shock: Get 'em off...........get your contacts back on for now........then get lasic surgery as a GOAL REWARD or something!!

Then........look at your NECK!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited about your pictures I can barely slow my mind down enough to let my fingers type!! I just want to jump through the computer screen and jump up and down with you and yell YIPPPEEEEEEE and YAHOOOOOO!! Oh my gosh you have to keep going........I can't wait to see you at the end. WOW WOW WOW!!!

FANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS!!!!
BIGGGGGGGGGGG HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » May 21st, 2005, 4:07 am

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BK, That is AWESOME!!
You look like a different person and must feel like a NEW woman!!
AMAZING and a beauy all wrapped up into one smaller package!!
CONGRATS!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby bk » May 21st, 2005, 10:20 am

You guys!!! These are just the nicest words I've ever seen!! Every single one of you is just a sweetheart! And yes, I do have collarbones and a chin!! Isn't that great?!?! :) :)

Leeann - that *my* pictures inspired you not to cheat, well... WOW. I'm really touched!!

I think my glasses make me look like an alien now!! I will try to start wearing my contacts more often. Hmm. I may just have to get a new pair of cheapy sunglasses (mine are prescription - they're reaaaaaally nice, but I do like changing up the style!). The lasik surgery as a goal reward is a REALLY great idea.

Oooh all these compliments are just going straight to my head. I feel fantastic! Thank you all just so so much. And don't worry, I'm going straight on till goal! Today I had to carry a box that weighed over 30 lbs a couple of blocks and up the stairs (fortunately there was a car ride in the middle - whew!). That is about HALF of what I lost, and right now it's in the middle of the hall because I just didn't have the energy to get it all the way down here. I can't believe I was carrying TWICE that much on my body (and still have that much to lose). That box really hit it home how much I've lost!
bk

Postby Nancy » May 21st, 2005, 11:15 pm

bk ~

bk = BEAUTIFUL Kool Young Woman ~

I am so thankful that you posted your pictures. The Brandy in the top picture looks kind and industrious - mature.

The NOW Brandy looks so much younger, livelier and lovelier - it almost looks like a set of mother-daughter pictures.

Oh, too bad that your clothes are so big now – shopping anyone?

bk, enjoy the next 60#, your body will change unbelievably now.
You are beautiful!

Re: glasses…yeah, well, Christi and bk, I have to wear them, too and I :x hate them. I always take them off for photos.

I cannot wear contacts anymore – dang! Wish the laser fairy would doink my eyes tonight when I go to sleep.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Spunky » May 22nd, 2005, 6:43 am

BK,

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW, you look wonderful.

Way to go girl! Keep up your amazing progress.
You need new glasses. They are way to big on you!
How does it feel to be so thin???? Love it, I bet!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Wow!

Postby Seaside » May 22nd, 2005, 6:59 am

BK, you look like the YOUNG Elizabeth Taylor!!!!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Signladytf » May 22nd, 2005, 3:01 pm

I am totally speechless... (Well, not TOTALLY).....what inspiration you've given me! I started on Friday, May 13th, and I don't get to weigh in until June 13th...I can't wait for my weigh in...you've given me HOPE!!

Congratulations!!
Tammy
402/337/125
(-65!)
Restarted 8/27/2007

Signladytf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Next

Return to Studio