BK's before and ~halfway pictures

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby bk » May 24th, 2005, 8:51 am

Liz Taylor, now that's a new one!!! :)

The contacts/surgery I'm not sure about anymore... A couple years ago it was discovered I sleep with one of my eyes cracked open!!! Which is really weird. Sometimes when I'm falling asleep I can tell I'm doing it and put my hand over my eye to keep my lid shut! Anyways we'll have to see about it.

This weekend I've been sick. I've haunted the boards some but didn't really write any because I've just been feeling crappy & icky and not motivating (boohoo). I even have laryngitis! (When I was a kid I *always* wanted that.. meant no school in our little heads or something).

Signlady - your monthly weighin is going to be amazing!

spunky - i don't know if i'd call myself thin just yet!!!! but i'm definitely loving it!!! i don't feel weird or out of place or worry about meeting new people anymore. which is awesome!!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby raederle » May 24th, 2005, 12:06 pm

bk-- I'm so sorry I didn't see this thread til now! I just had to say how CUUUUUUUUTE you are!!!!! I can't stand it!!! You've made such an amazing difference in your face (and chin and neck and shoulders!) by dropping those 60 pounds-- truly a different person. Gorgeous!!! Sooooo glad to finally "meet" ya, friend!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » May 25th, 2005, 12:53 am

:shock: Uh, oh! Feelin' lousy?

You poor little bk Girl! :cry:

Get thee well, quick, quick, quick!

Ain't no fun feelin' sick, sick, sick!

With a sultry laryngitis voice, that purty face and thinnin' bod ya got goin' surely there are volunteers to run to the market or the pharmacy for you!

xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby bk » May 25th, 2005, 8:37 am

rae - i am too adorable to resist, aren't i?? :roll: :lol:

nancy - volunteers are taking the trash out & handling the ebay packages as i type!

i'm still feeling lousy, and the laryngitis has not yet disappeared. i did get a good 10 hours sleep last night so i'm hoping that i'll feel better soon, but this weather has me down, too! (stupid nor'easter!)
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » May 25th, 2005, 1:07 pm

BK, just wanted to jump in here and say how amazing your transformation is! Really, all we are seeing is the face and the difference is so incredible!!! I agree with Nancy, that it does look like a set of Mother-Daughter pictures, you look so young and lively.

I'm sorry you are feeling sick right now, :x I hope you feel better asap!

Sheila
6 weeks = –22lbs
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » May 30th, 2005, 10:58 pm

BK, you look MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!! what a great transformation.. hope you are feeling better today.. keep up the great work.. you are truly an inspiration to keep me going.. Thanks-----------Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to Studio