Before and During(Update 05/05/06)

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Before and During(Update 05/05/06)

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 5th, 2006, 7:02 pm

:( :| I literally feel like I am gonna throw up or cry, just at the thought of sharing the before pics. I feel like that everytime I look at them.

So...here they are...pictures of a woman, trapped inside her prison. :cry:
Updated 03/19/06

04/19Image

Taking a deep breath and hitting submit. Ugh! :|[/img]
Last edited by Ginabobina1969 on May 5th, 2006, 7:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » March 5th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Gina

You are beautiful inside and out!! I love the hair!! I added you to my yahoo IM list

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lisa in NY » March 5th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Have no fear - you've got the looks!

You will be there in no time - Medifast works !!! Just keep shakin' and tell yourself that you and those "other foods" aint friends right now (works for me!)

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby ktrout » March 5th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Fear not, check out some of the before and after pics and the time lines involved. You'll be where you want to be before you know it. Stick to it and you WILL be a success and then you can post the after pics !!!
313/228/200

1-1-2006 Start Date
7/15/2007 ReStart Date
ktrout
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby smartipantz » March 5th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Gina!

You are a beautiful woman - like me trapped in a body that we don't belong in. Just keep sticking to the program and it works! Look at all the others that have worked hard and have lost the weight!

We can do it! I know we can!!

Smarti
Restarted 9/29/08
1st month = 16.7 lbs
2nd month = 9.5 lbs
3rd month = 10.8 lbs
4th month = .4 lb /
smartipantz
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SueInSLO » March 5th, 2006, 8:14 pm

Gina! Gina! Gina!

Girlfriend you are on your way!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

You're very pretty and before you know it you WILL be smaller than the pictures!! OK, not the 1st picture but you get my drift! :roflmao:

I know how hard it was to post pictures, I struggled with the same decision. But, it helps keep me accountable!

Keep it going and I can't wait to see your next pictures as you shrink to a skinny minny!!

Sue
:D
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby stelar » March 5th, 2006, 8:25 pm

Gina! That's a huge step to take & I know it's scary but, it's worth it! I'm so glad I get to put a pretty face to the awesome postings! You are my emoticon hero! You are a pretty woman who is going to look amazing.
SD 01/18/06
199/183.5/135
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nicki » March 5th, 2006, 8:44 pm

Gina - Thanks for sharing yourself with us. You're a beautiful person and you're doing so great ... keep inspiring us!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Dayna » March 5th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Good for you for rustling up the courage to post the pictures! It's a big step. But, when you think about it, what other place is going to be more understanding and less critical when it comes to photos?! That person is still in there, and you'll have the pleasure and excitement of uncovering a little more of her every day.

Can't wait to see the after pictures!

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MusicalMomma » March 6th, 2006, 5:53 am

Hi Gina!!! Thanks for sharing your pics! It's always great to put a face to the name! You are a BEAUTIFUL lady!!! You quite smoking, now you're tackling the fat demon...before you know it, you will look in the mirror and say..."there's that lady I always KNEW was in there!" You already doing SOOOOOO great!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Trixie » March 6th, 2006, 6:50 am

Hi Gina! I can totally relate to having a mental image that does not match your photos. I still cannot wrap my head around how I can look in the mirror every day and not see the image that others do. What I see in your photo is a beautiful woman that has made a terrific choice for herself.

Keep up your positive attitude and your determination to stay on plan and soon you'll be seeing the slim body you dream of!

Thanks for sharing your photos!

Trixie
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

I can totally relate..

Postby She2chat » March 6th, 2006, 1:05 pm

Gina,

Just remember, its not what's on the outside that counts, its what is truely inside!

I know because I feel the same way that you do. I took pictures of myself with my moms camera, but she can't find her cord for me to download. When I get it, I plan on posting them too. I truely feel like you. I feel like I am much thinner than I really am, even though I know that I've been thinner. I looked at the pictures and nearly threw up..

It doesn't mean we are bad people, and it doesn't mean we are anyless beautiful. It just means that alot of us use food for comfort or other things. I know that I do. I came from an abusive ex-husband and I wasn't heavy when I met him. After the divorce, I planned on losing weight, but after 3 years and too many court battles to count, I still hadn't lost the weight. After I told a friend about Medifast, and she joined Jenny, I decided that I was ready and joined Medifast myself. She and I are supporting each other and competing too..

We are both 5'3 or so and she was just 8 pound lighter than I. We are really good friends, Its really nice to know that I have someone supporting me no matter what.

Its also nice to know that someone loves me for just me, regardless of my weight. **My kids don't care either, however, they don't notice if I lose weight either... lol

You take care, you can do this..

I have even baked twice for the kids.. and gone to McDonalds and Burgerking.. I Baked cookies and made tons of French Toast for the 2 of them yesterday.. French Toast is the hardest, but as long as I have my shakes, I'm good.

Thank the Lord that I have never been truely hungry, it makes it so much easier!

:whoohoo:

Sheila
She2chat
Trusted Member - #100 Club
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » March 7th, 2006, 9:18 am

Gina,

Thank you for sending your picture! I know it's hard but you are beautiful. Hopefully as you drop the pounds you will see yourself as we see you! :heart:
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

You are gorgeous!

Postby Guest » March 7th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Hi Gina!

You're gorgeous, girl!!!

Just hang int there like all of us and pretty soon we'll be free from this "prison" our bodies have become.

I know exactly how you feel 'cause I feel like a bird that has fallen into puddle of mud, my wings are too heavy and I can't fly anymore ... I can't wait to be size 8/10 again, or even size 12, which I'd be very happy with!!!

I was size 24 when I started, now I'm size 22 or 20. I even tried my new skirt, size 18 and it closed. It's tight, eventhough the waistline has elastic on both sides. But it closed and felt great! Maybe another couple of weeks on the program and I'll be able to wear it soon!

I have added you to my yahoo IM list, OK! If you see me online, please say hello! I would love to hear from you and your progress on the program!

Love,
{{{hugs}}}

Angelica (1Angel :angel: )
Started Jan 29/06
SW275/CW247.5/GW150

Hey All,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 19th, 2006, 6:46 pm

I wanted to thank you all for all the encouragement and nice compliments.
I am starting to see a difference slow but sure. I feel like I am obsessing a bit at this time but if it keeps me straight..so be it. LOL

I have updated up above with some two-week apart comparisons. I can't wait till that daggone purple stuff falls off No more "Barney Gina" :roll:

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Next

Return to Studio