LW in Baltimore

Meet Terry and Nancy.

LW in Baltimore

Postby Unca_Tim » December 6th, 2004, 12:41 pm

Just a quick note to let everyone know Nancy got off to Baltimore this morn. Her schedule is pretty heavy, so I doubt we'll see much of her around here until sometime Friday.

NO cheatin' while she's gone...:)
Unca
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

I meet Nancy (LW) and Terry in Baltimore on Monday evening

Postby NE gal in South » December 10th, 2004, 2:15 pm

Folks - this past Monday - I drove from Winston-Salem, NC to Baltimore, MD to meet and visit with our absolutely awesome Health Advisors. If you ever get the opportunity to meet them, I highly recommend it. They are caring, dedicated people and it was well worth the 7 1/2 hour drive each way, with Washington, DC traffic, rain and all. WE ARE TRULY BLESSED!!!

:D I am 4 lbs. from a loss of 100 lbs. (have lost 96 lbs. to date - 26 weeks). I highly recommend "Shakin", "Slurping", and "One-Lean & Green Meal" to those who finally make the decision to loose weight and improve their quality of life. It works, my physical health has improved beyond belief. I still want to loose another 40 or 50 lbs. and will continue to stock my Medifast cupboard.
cmc
NE gal in South
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LongWay2go » December 11th, 2004, 7:27 am

Carol -

Sorry I missed meeting you there but I hope you enjoyed staying in my luxurious room in my place! For those who don't know, I wasn't able to make it to Baltimore after all due to a death in the family. Literally got the call as I was headed out the door to leave on Monday. That is also the explanation for my absense here this week. I haven't been home. That means I don't get to meet LW until January in Vegas! Argh!!!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nancy » December 16th, 2004, 7:56 pm

You can be sure that Leopard Woman is counting the days! :shades: I can hardly wait until we meet in Las Vegas! LV will never be the same when LW, :drive: Spidey and :whip: Guido arrive!

Carol, it was our pleasure to meet you and to behold your thinnin' bod.

Didn't we have a grand time looking at photos on my laptop computer in our hotel room? Folks, I had Carol laughing so hard she had tears running down her cheeks! :tears: :roflmao:

She is one dedicated lady to drive thru D.C., let alone all the way from North Carolina! Carol, you are a prize. Keep on shakin', slurpin', running to the loo and we'll see you this summer (June 23-25th) in Park City, Utah at the Take Shape For Life Summer conference, eh?

Your adoring fan, LW.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts