A bag of chips story

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

A bag of chips story

Postby Echo » May 26th, 2004, 6:20 pm

A few days ago I came home and there it was. Sitting on top of my fridge, looking down at me with that 'I know you want me' look, a big bag of ruffle potato chips. :hide: I was like, 'I'm just here for my RTD shake, ok, don't flatter yourself.' Then, when I opened the fridge I saw a tub of onion dip right next to my shakes. I was faced with a choice, do I grab my RTD and run or do I give in to that bag of chips. I decided that, for the moment, I was going to stick with my shake, after all, the bag wasn't opened yet.

The next day I noticed the bag had been opened, I could sneak a few chips to have with my soup. But no, I avoided them the day before and I wanted to again, so I did like Nancy would do, I pictured the chips being all broken up, stale and greasy. :tongue: (nobody likes stale chips, even me.) Well, the chips are gone now, and not one passed my lips! I wanted to share this victory with you all, and thank Nancy for the tip to help me stay strong in the weakest moments.

Echo-One bag of ruffled chips lighter, and loving it :angel:
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » May 27th, 2004, 9:18 am

Awesome, Miss Echo!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby LadyChamp » May 30th, 2004, 11:29 am

That is awesome Echo the Ruffles-less! :cleader:

LadyChamp
338/212.5/138-125
LadyChamp
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » June 2nd, 2004, 10:12 pm

Echo - you are rockin' and what a good way to avoid the flab! Woo Hoo! :cleader:

When I think of DIP, I think of dippity DOO (as in doggy doo...) it sure makes it easier to pass by the dips, eh? ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room