Back again...to get and STAY thin & healthy!!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back again...to get and STAY thin & healthy!!

Postby SpaGirl » October 6th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! First off, I want to say that this support forum is fantastic!! From what I've been reading, everyone is so friendly and supportive. I am so glad that I discovered it! :hug:

Okay here's a quick run-down of my story....I was on the Medifast plan about 3 years ago and lost about 30 pounds!! I was so thrilled! I felt great, my self esteem was back, and I was just a very happy person. I went from @ 193 to 160ish. Unfortunately, as I came off the program I slowly reverted back to my "old" eating habits and over the last fews years those pounds have found their way back to my body.....and surely landed in places where it just doesn't look good! :x I'm very much an emotional eater, and finally I'm done using food as my comfort! I've just gotten tired of the tight clothes etc and becoming an introvert as a result of my weight. I am a BeautiControl consultant, and my business has also suffered lately as a result of my weight. I go into people's homes and pamper them at Spa Escape parties. Well, just not wanting to stand up in front of people while feeling "chubby", I've not worked hard at my business and it's also in a rut. So, here I am ready to send those pounds a packin' !! Get my life back and get my business booming!

I was considering Medifast again because I knew it worked so well before, and I came across this Support Forum. It was just "meant" for me to find you all! I was immediately inspired to do this again!! I just completed day 2, and I feel great!!!!!! I am so excited to succeed at this and make a permanent life-style change once I get to my goal weight. I am happy there are some new products that weren't available last time. I just had the Cappucino for the first time, and I felt like I was drinking one from Starbucks!! MMMMM I used it as one of my 4-5 supplements, so I hope that is accurate. I have a couple of quetions about a few things, so I'll have to find the right section to post those in.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from all of you and being here for each other! We can do it!!!!! :cleader:

Jill
aka....SpaGirl :byebye:
SpaGirl
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby looznit » October 7th, 2004, 6:21 am

Welcome back and glad to hear your first few days have gone well. I'm a little over a month in and almost at 20 pounds lost. Medifast is like a miracle. Like you, I was thrilled to find this forum. The whole group is great.

Stacey
With God ALL things are possible!
34 yr.
Start Date - Sept. 1, 2004
204/178.5/130
looznit

Postby fedup » October 7th, 2004, 6:55 am

Welcome Jill! I'm on day 10 now, and I also LOVE this forum. I read it every day at work. (Don't tell the boss 8) ) It helps to hear about so many people's success.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » October 7th, 2004, 11:11 am

Welcome Jill! :wave:

Bad news: In business, people associate your weight to your competence. It is tough for women as we are held by higher appearance standards than men I believe. AND we women are our own toughest critics sometimes! As you well know, your appearance is directly related to your success.

Good news: I started at 195 pounds 4 months ago, and I've lost 54 pounds! I'm at 141 now! Hope that's motivating for you since we are about the same starting weight. This forum will definitely make losing weight more enjoyable since you can share with us what you're going through. We have all walked in your moccasins.

Glad you found the forum too! :grin:
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby shineface » October 7th, 2004, 11:18 am

Hey Jill ---

Welcome - we are all LOSERS here and I too a returning after a 4 month Maint. trip ---- I need to lose part 2 and we will all do that together.

Camille - I love your posts - weight = competence or lack thereof ... and so many other things ---- :stroll:

WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER!!!
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SpaGirl » October 9th, 2004, 11:54 am

Stacey ~ Christy ~ Camille ~ Pam

Thanks so much the warm welcome & words of encouragement! Well, I'm on day 5 now and about 5 pounds lighter....woo hoo!!! :yippee: It's amazing how good losing those few pounds can make ya feel.

Thanks again for your motivating words!
Jill
....SpaGirl

31 yrs. old 5'4"
Start Date: 10/5/04
200/180/ 145

"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for!!!!"
SpaGirl

Return to Come on in.