August 2006 Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

August 2006 Specials

Postby Nancy » August 2nd, 2006, 8:34 am

Hooray!

Well, some people's :angel: prayers have been answered...

The monthly specials this month are:

Orange Crème Shakes
Medifast 55 – $11.75/box regularly $13.85
Medifast 70 – $12.25/box regularly $14.35

S’mores Bars$12.75/box regularly $14.95

:hmmm: Now don’t be throwin’ chocolate chippers at me, Kids! :couch:

I know some of you have mentioned that the S’mores have been crumbly lately and fall apart into your lap as you munch and :burnout: drive home from work….

We personally have not had any S’mores lately here at the MakeMeThinner Cottage so we haven’t been :bouncieball: chasing marshmallows and chocolate chips around on our carpet.

I guess we must really be in a :treadjog: rut.

Terry always orders the Caramel Nut and I prefer the Fruit ‘n Nuts or the Oatmeal Raisins & Lemon bars.

:scratch: Maybe the answer is to wear a bib so if any morsels drop off your bar, you can catch them in the bib and have them later. :bahhumbug:

I understand about not wanting to lose any of those crumbs. :devious:

When I had my first baglet of the Medifast Crackers and the first packette of the Soy Crisps, once the snack was scarfed up, I had my tongue inside the bag licking up every last tidbit of the treat! Those calories and flavorlings are precious and we are not willing to lose a single one!

Don’tcha hate it when ya mix up a great shake in the blender, get the ice and water combination just right so it is thick and super frosty and your kid begs for a sip or your partner/friend wants ‘just a little smidgeon’ to see if it’s good….Dang! :x Those are MY calories and I want every single one of ‘em!

News Flash Medifast Bars Nearly Destroy our Kissage!

Funny story here: the other day on our drive home from church, Terry asked me to unwrap a bar for him.

I grabbed a Caramel Nut bar from the cargo net on the door panel of my :veedub: VeeDub Bugster and peeled back the wrappage.

It was a warm day and some of the chocolate coating on his Caramel Nut bar clung to the inside of the wrapper…(BTW, we noticed that the bars are shorter but wider than they used to be).

He had a few bites of his beloved bar and some of the wrapper dragged across his chinny chin chin, leaving a brown smear. (Uh, oh, he’ll be :oops: embarrassed now…)

After he finished his bar, he licked the wrapper and said, “Ow!”

He got a paper cut in the very corner of his mouth, right where the upper and lower lips hinge. The paper cut infringed on smooching time. :hug:

It has since healed. :mrgreen:

I hope that this month’s special is pleasing to you.

Chili was on sale last month and I know having a steaming :eat: bowl of red in July was a bit weird-o-lah but many of you ordered it and will enjoy it in a month or two when the weather changes.

The Orange Crème shakes are so good and we love them made in the blender or Magic Bulletized. You may want to try them mixed with a Diet Orange Crush instead of with water.

For those of you who enjoy Crystal Light, the ‘Sunrise’ flavor is similar to OJ, just add 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon of the dry Sunrise Crystal Light powder mix to an Orange Crème shake to make the flavor of the shake a bit more intense. It’s also good with a ¼ to ½ teaspoon of banana extract. Add a paper umbrella and you can have a tropical smoothie of sorts.

With the Orange Crème shakes on sale this month, you can do a whole lotta shakin’ and thinnin’ and when the holidays come this year, your friends and family will be blown away with your new bod and improved health! Party on, Dudes and Dudettes!

P.S. Look out for paper cuts when ya lick those wrappers!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Prancer » August 2nd, 2006, 9:26 am

I am so excited to see the orange shakes on sale!! I talked to Martin this morning and ordered 13 boxes!!! I love them. The smores bars are my second favorite so I stocked up on those too!! Great sale!!
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Finally!!!

Postby gillian » August 2nd, 2006, 8:41 pm

Medifast did good!!!! Yeah!
Gillian
gillian
Preferred member

Re: August 2006 Specials

Postby Mike » August 3rd, 2006, 9:26 pm

Nancy wrote:For those of you who enjoy Crystal Light, the ‘Sunrise’ flavor is similar to OJ, just add 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon of the dry Sunrise Crystal Light powder mix to an Orange Crème shake to make the flavor of the shake a bit more intense. It’s also good with a ¼ to ½ teaspoon of banana extract. Add a paper umbrella and you can have a tropical smoothie of sorts.

I also like to make it with either Orange Propel, or my favorite, sugar free Tropican Orangeade. I also have the Strawberry shake using Berry or Kiwi Strawberry Propel. Yummy :eat:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » August 4th, 2006, 10:32 am

Sounds good, Mike. Thanks for sharing with us.

With summer hot weather and outdoor activity, we all need to drink plenty of water, too. Having a refreshing tropical shake cools us down and refreshes us. I love the versatility of the shakes and drinks!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials