Are the puddings in the same class as the bars?

Add your favorite recipes.

Are the puddings in the same class as the bars?

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2006, 7:34 pm

I have read that you should only have one bar a day. Since pudding generally fits in the same "treat" catagory, I was curius if they are included in that?

Tommorow is my first day and I mixed some of the Chocolate and Banana Puddings, just to have some already made. Plus, it gave me a chance to lick the fork to see if I would like them...good news, both tasted great.

I was wondering if it would be acceptable to eat both a bar and pudding in the same day. I don't suspect that I will have a massive sweet tooth that often, but it is nice to have the answer in advance, rather than desperately searching for an answer on the day I crave them :)

Postby sidrah » March 5th, 2006, 7:42 pm

No real categorizing except for "Bars" and "Not bars".

You are limited to one bar per day, but can have your other 4(or 5) meals as pudding of either flavor. No other limitations on other types of meal replacements.

I think it is due to a higher calorie count, not necessarily only a sweetness factor. I have pudding for breakfast, snack, sometimes dinner... JUst know in advance that it is not a dessert type thing, it is the actual meal for that hour.

Heck, some people eat nothing but pudding.

Good luck and good job plannign ahead. I just made some vanilla pudding (from a shake) for breakfast tomorrow.
sidrah
Preferred member

Sure is..

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 5th, 2006, 7:44 pm

Straight from the medifast quickstart booklet to this post, I quote..

"Any combination of Medifast Meals may be used on your 5 & 1 Plan.
However you should limit yourself to one bar per day."

I love the bars...most of all, but I could eat the chicken rice soup for all five meals without a problem..lol

Happy Shaking!
Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Lean Cuisine