Applebee's dining option

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Applebee's dining option

Postby Aerie » June 4th, 2006, 7:48 am

Hi guys. I'm on the full fast but have a professional lunch next week and would like to add a L&G for that one day. I'll be eating at Applebee's. TELL ME WHAT TO ORDER. I don't want to have to even look at that menu or make ANY decisions right now. Too early in the program! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys!
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby MusicalMomma Reloaded » June 4th, 2006, 8:09 am

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-6989.html

^This might help a little

I go to Applebee's frequently (we live in a small town without a lot of other options). I get the Oriental Salad, with grilled chicken, hold the almonds and noodles, dressing on the side. I dip my fork in the dressing and take a bite (you use less than HALF the dressing that way). It does have a few shredded carrots.

You can also tell them that you are on a restrictive plan and that you just want grilled chicken and steamed vegetables or salad greens.

OH, you could also order the Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad with NO Garlic Bread/no cheese, light dressing on the side.

Hope that helps :)
~Joyce~
Formerly known as MusicalMomma
MusicalMomma Reloaded

Postby Diana » June 4th, 2006, 8:45 am

Mike might chime in here. I think there's some kind of Southwest chicken salad he likes -- minus a WHOLE bunch of stuff (and still it's not completely compliant).

Caution: stay away from the Shrimp and Spinach salad unless you minus the bacon and get the unbelievably sweet dressing on the side.

There's a Weight Watchers shrimp salad that looks much more compliant. I think the steak caesar salad looked good, too, but can't remember the details.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Janae » June 4th, 2006, 8:51 am

The steak ceasar salead is yummy....minus the cheese and croutons- dressing on the side to control portions!

It was one of my favorites even before MF!

Great to plan ahead! You are to be applauded!

Blessings-
J
Janae

Tilapia it is

Postby Aerie » June 4th, 2006, 10:03 am

Thanks guys. I also checked out the online menu and I think I'll go with the Tilapia, no rice. I'm sure it'll be good and not too off plan. Only 300 calories and that's IF you eat the rice. Which I will not. :D

You guys are great. I really appreciate the time you took to answer my questions.
Aerie

Postby Mike » June 4th, 2006, 5:31 pm

As Diana mentioned, I like the Santa Fe Chicken Salad. No tortilla chips and then depending on your decision that day, no guacamole or sour cream. Its yummy. The southwest Cobb looks yummy too, minus the beans and corn.
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.