Anyone Tried Turbo Jam

Fitness and Exercise

Postby DogMa » August 3rd, 2006, 4:01 pm

Just an update. I realized today it's been two weeks since I started Tae Bo. As crazy as this seems to me, I STILL love it and do it just about every day. I have to fight myself on my designated "off" days because I want to do at least a short version.

I do Tae Bo Abs most days (but during the floor part I do other standing abs work). And then a few times a week I do Tae Bo Flex (all 45 minutes of it!). I didn't love Tae Bo Basic quite as much because it went a little fast for me. Boot Camp Abs was way above my level. And I have two Cardio Fat Blasting workouts (or something like that), but I'm afraid to even try them yet. (Most of these I got at a used-DVD place.) I still find Billy Blanks really inspiring, and I like to dream of having a fraction of the abs definition Shellie (his stepdaughter) has.

I also ordered Slim in 6 from eBay but it hasn't come yet. It's also supposed to have lots of standing abs work. And hopefully I'll like it better than Turbo Jam, which I tried again the other day but I still didn't like it. I thought it moved too fast to do the moves safely (at least for me) and I found the instructor too perky. I'm bringing TJ to Denver this month for my cousin to try. If she doesn't like it, I'm selling it.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to The Gymnasium