I am so angry with myself

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I am so angry with myself

Postby bikipatra » May 14th, 2005, 3:01 pm

I was heating up some beef bouillon and my husband had left a plate of Chinese takeout on the kitchen counter. Broccoli in garlic sauce. Before I knew what I was doing I had a few bites. Just broccoli, no rice. The sauce was sweet so I am worried I had too much sugar. For a few seconds I thought "well I blew it, what can I eat now?" I snapped back and had my bouillon and some water and feel ok. I am trying to focus on the positive. Even though it was hot, I exercised today. I have been feeling bored, restless and angry today. I think I was cheating to stuff my feelings. Oh well, as far as cheats go, it was relatively minor. Back on the horse again...
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ljm498 » May 14th, 2005, 3:40 pm

Congratulations on getting yourself right back in line! :D I'm sure what you ate won't set you back hardly at all, if at all. See, you could have just said aw, what the heck and dove in but you regained composure and went on your merry way. See, you've shown us that one little slip up in a day doesn't mean the end of the healthy way of life. This won't even be a blip on the radar. Great job!! :cleader: ESPECIALLY with Chinese food. One of my faves!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby want2Bthin » May 14th, 2005, 6:17 pm

Biki-

Yep, tomorrow is a beautiful new day! Atleast it was broccoli not PIZZA!!

:lightsword: I know this emoticon does not fit this post but I have been wanting to use and I can't wait any longer!!!

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 14th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Angelia...........that is pretty funny............I felt the same way with the couch...... :couch: ......was DIEING to use it..............I love the emoticons..........must be the little child within me........ :goofyjump: ........
ohhhh and by the way.............I think of you everytime I have my FAVORITE chicken & rice soup..... :bib: .....especially when I'm eating the peas....... ;) .......
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby want2Bthin » May 15th, 2005, 3:51 am

Donna-

Funny!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin

Return to The Weight Room