Me and hubby on Medifast (a newbie's progress)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Me and hubby on Medifast (a newbie's progress)

Postby pistolpackinbarbie » January 4th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Hi again, everybody!

My hubby and I have both been on Medifast (5&1) since New Year’s Day and we are both feeling GREAT!!! :bouncie:

The first day was easy for both of us. Then day two got difficult…my stomach staged a rebellion with massive cravings and other weirdly sensations I never knew I could feel…but I stuck to it. By day three, hubby felt pretty normal with minor cravings. I improved too, but still had cravings in the afternoon and felt like a shipwreck by the end of the day. Anyway, at the end of day four I feel normal, and so does hubby. The 3-day-hump is OVER. Crystal Light really really helps, I have found. What a god-send for us. I stepped on the scale and snuck a peak (I know…tsk tsk!) after my belly was full from our “one” meal and found that I lost 2 lbs. Wowweeeeee!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to lose that first 10!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Barb & Patrick
pistolpackinbarbie

welcom

Postby mombarnes » January 5th, 2005, 11:16 am

Congratulations for starting Medifast. It's great that your husband & you are doing it together. I'm doing this with my girlfriend, which really makes it a lot easier for both of us, I think.
I'm sure you will find great success. Those first days are hard, so it's good that you got through so quickly & (relatively) easily.
If you do have questions/problems/trouble, this forum is a GREAT place to get good tips as well as practical advice. Sometimes in reading the posts, I find answers to questions that I didn't even realize I had!
Welcome!!!
RE-start 14-Jan08
goal 10# = 4 weeks
goal 20# = ? weeks
mombarnes
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room