ACK - I cheated....dangit

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

ACK - I cheated....dangit

Postby mmob » February 9th, 2006, 7:27 pm

Oh well, I cheated tonight - I am heading back down to Florida to help out with my dad this weekend and will be there for a week - so Hubby took me out for an early 'Valentine's Day' Dinner. I only had three shakes today - probably because I was afraid I would cheat.

I had two small glasses of white wine - three crackers with a cottage cheese dip - and a huge salad with chicken - so I didn't completely ruin things I hope - and to be honest - it was worth it tonight as it was a wonderful romantic dinner - but I'm not going to step foot on the scale for a while now - I need to get back to business tomorrow.

So I'm partially bummed that I did this - but at the same time - I sort of don't feel as guilty as I thought I would - just because I know that I will be away from my sweetie on Valentine's day.

Back to MF tomorrow! I think I might do the complete tomorrow just to make up for things!!

cheers!
Maria

Started MF 1/23/06 at 204.5lbs

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass.....
mmob
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » February 9th, 2006, 9:15 pm

hey there Maria! Don't sweat it. I think you did really well considering it was a special occasion :) You're doing great! The next couple of days may be a little tough, cravings and such, but once you get back into ketosis, you'll feel great again. Maybe you didn't even get out of ketosis and won't have to wait a few days to get back into the swing. Anyway, ya gotta live life! This is a journey and everyone deserves a celebration once in a while. (This is just my humble opion) :)
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » February 9th, 2006, 10:59 pm

What Joyce said!

Definitely, this is supposed to be a life change, and the fact is, these things are going to come up. You just do the best you can and move on.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room