About that train

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

About that train

Postby xwoman » May 17th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Remember the happy place I was at last week???Well the very next day I swear a train came out of nowhere and knocked me on my behind...and a big one it is. Good news is I did not gain, more it's like I can only force myself to eat/shake 2 or 3 x a day, which as far as I am concerned is JUST like eatting a pizza. I hope the funk goes away..my hubby is down 18 lbs...he of course is in a great mood. :x

I have been lurking, proud of all of you and I will try try try to get 5/1 in on Thursday.

Oh my girlfriend in CO just started today, I am about to set her up a profile ;) She will be known as Boopsie
Just Shake and Shed , Shake and Shed...

xwoman
Regular Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 17th, 2006, 9:22 pm

Hi Xwoman,
Sorry you're so down! Can we do anything to help? Just get back on the danged horse and we'll be right there to cheer you on!

Can't wait to meet Boopsie!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » May 17th, 2006, 10:56 pm

As far as the stall goes, xwoman, you're in great company. A dear friend at work just started the program and stalled after the first 10 lbs.

I sat down with her, and we walked through her program and made some adjustments. She wasn't having her first one within an hour of waking :hatch:, was only getting in 4 meal replacements :eat:, was ONLY getting in 64 oz of water
:water:, and was using powdered creamer in her coffee :help:. (Powdered creamer sent me straight out of ketosis a few weeks ago. I now forgo coffee if there isn't a tablespoon of half-n-half to be found.) She corrected all that and started losing again.

It's really important to get in all your packets. This is a very low calorie pan; if you miss one, your body may go into emergency ration mode and actually start storing instead of burning.

Hang in there!! Keep the trucks at bay!! Take it 10 minutes at a time if you have to, but the program will work if you work it. And remember you've got plenty of support here.

Here's to our mutual success! :buddies:
Diana
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to The Weight Room