4th Day

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

4th Day

Postby Kido » February 16th, 2006, 8:33 am

I am in my 4th day and feel great. A little headache yesterday, but I am prone to them, so it wasn't terrible.

I can already feel the difference in my clothes. Especially my underwear. I haven't stepped on the scales, because I don't want to get discouraged so early into this.

My girls and fiance have been really supportive. Tuesday night they each wanted to try a sip of my shake. I had made French Vanilla. My youngest said, it tastes like cake batter. So last night when I was getting my bed time snack they asked if I was going to have my cake batter. I said nope; banana pudding. My youngest and my Fiance thinks that tastes like baby food. :lol: They can think what they want, I actually don't mind any of it.

I can say I am not fond of the dry salad, and will be looking for an alternative to that. I have never been fond of fat free dressing because I think it tastes bitter, but it might be better than nothing at all.

Anywhoo...... I hope all the newbies this last week are doing great.
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » February 16th, 2006, 8:36 am

You are off to such a great start. I am sure when you do step on that scale you will be pleased with the results. I am with you on the tastes of the MF products I love them and your kids are right the Vanilla shake does taste like cake batter!! YUMMY!

Keep shakin

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

if you like chocolate

Postby hollyhouse » February 16th, 2006, 8:54 am

I found mixing the chocolate shake with the strawberryshake tastes yummy.
Strawberries and chocolate!!

the orange shake is great too with the chocolate!!
hollyhouse
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Marseilles » February 16th, 2006, 8:56 am

Now that you mention it, it really DOES taste like cake batter! I had never thought of that! Cheers to a great four days and to your continued success!

-M.
:)
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby cydj21 » February 16th, 2006, 9:44 am

Kido... :bravo:

The first 4 days were the hardest for me....it's all downhill from here for you! Congratulations on your early success! Cannot wait to see you at weigh in and find out how much you lost this week. :mrgreen: Way to go!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby SueInSLO » February 16th, 2006, 9:48 am

Way to go Kido!!!

You're on your way to a thinner and healthier YOU!!

:yay: :yay: :bananadance: :yay: :yay:

Keep it shakin!!!

Sue
:D
Start: 1/07/06
SueInSLO
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nicki » February 16th, 2006, 9:51 am

You're doing so great ... way to go!! Walden Farms makes some really good dressing that are somehow no calories, no carbs and no fat. Not many stores carry them, but you can email the company to see if there are any in your area. Also, Medifast is soon to be coming out with some dressings that I can't wait to try! One other thing is to consider using salsa as a dressing ... that's what I do when I go to restaurants. Keep on keepin' on!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

WAY TO GO!

Postby Ginabobina1969 » February 16th, 2006, 10:47 am

Hey Your doing great! I think it's a good idea to stay away from the scale for a few days too. I am a scale/number obsessor so weekly weigh in's for me after this SUnday's weigh in.

I can't wait till we all have baggy undies! I am fairly sure with all the material in the many pairs I own..I could create a really large and cool "freefromfat" quilt or something along those lines...hmmmm. That could be a funny gift to give hubby once we lose all the weight..lol Every man's dream, a blanket made from women's undies..ROFL :roflmao: sorry :oops: got off track there. :|

What I really meant to say is YOUR DOING GREAT! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! :D KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

HUgs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby FORMOMMY » February 16th, 2006, 11:23 am

Way to go! :yes:

I agree with you on the fat free dressing but if you don't want it dry - you get used to it. ;) I actually had the Balsamic Vinegarette and it wasn't bad at all.

Gina - you kill me!!! An undies quilt!!! :lol:
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Kido » February 16th, 2006, 6:14 pm

I just couldn't bear eating another dry salad. So I took a Tbsp of fat free mayo and a couple drops of - sierre mist free- mixed it together and put it on my salad It was so much better than the dry salad.

I think tomorrow I will use a little half&half for a thicker mix.
Kido
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.