4th day bliss!!!!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

4th day bliss!!!!!!!

Postby ror » January 13th, 2004, 10:05 am

TO anyone who is struggling in their first few days, keep the faith!
I'm on my 4th day today and fell SO SO SO SO great!!!!! I'm am not hungry at all and feel 1000% better!!! God I love this. I know the lbs are going to just start melting off, I can't wait.

My 3rd day was the worst, and I was questioning how the hell i was going to pull this off. but believe me it gets better!! If we just take it one day at a time we can all reach our goals of obtaining the bodies we have always wanted....

Old punks don't die, they just cash in
~ror :twisted:
ror

Re: 4th day bliss!!!!!!!

Postby explorthis » January 13th, 2004, 10:16 am

ror wrote:TO anyone who is struggling in their first few days, keep the faith! I'm on my 4th day today and fell SO SO SO SO great!!!!! I'm am not hungry at all and feel 1000% better!!!

Gawd, a true Medifaster... Day 4-5-6-7-8 and so on, Week 4-5-6-7-8 etc... it actually gets easier than it is now. It gets fun to boot. As your family, friends, co woekers see your progress, it only adds Ammo to your gun (spare change if you will) towards that "diet vending machine" where you will be easily able to reach for the fictiious quarter when you feel temptation (and you ocassionally will) to toss into your slot.

As it becomes more and more of a habit (as I have regailed numerous times) it will become second nature, and you will easily be able to hold back to temptation.

Be strong, I am living proof there is life during Medifast!!!

Congratulations on your "Ketonic" state!!

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 13th, 2004, 10:29 am

All we are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying, is give Peace (Medifast) a chance....
Everybody's talking bout diets, try it, low carb, no carb, constipation, medications, alienation, across the nation, this one, that one....

EVERYBODY SING!!...
All we are saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying,.....is give Peace (Medifast) a chance....

Anybody remember the Beatles?
:headphones2:

Great post Ror. Maybe you'll inspire someone to get through those first few days. All we ask is give it a chance....:)

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Re: Fourth Day Bliss

Postby Jims Chick » January 13th, 2004, 11:51 am

Ror,
I am also on my 4th day and yesterday was also the hardest for me. For some reason I was hungry....and for some reason I was beginning to doubt my decision to do this. I woke up this morning in a better place and I too feel great. I am not hungry and even missed my mid morning shake time because I wasn't thinking about it. I have to make this work....so I'm just going to keep chuggin'
:toast:
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 13th, 2004, 12:08 pm

Oh mercy, do I remember that first week! I wanted to commit homicide in the worst way! I told my sweet husband he ought to move out for a week while I adjust to this. But magically, on day 4....it was GRAND.

Great job in hanging in there!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Donna501 » January 13th, 2004, 7:00 pm

Yep, same here. Day 3 I about hurt someone. My husband chased me around the house and begged me to at least drink a soda. I thought I would stop drinking diet coke the day I started the program. Major mistake. Not only was I hungry on day 3. I had a headache that would make someone kill someone. Now I dont even pay it any attention. I have gotten 4 girls at work to start the program and now my husband is doing it. Now they all come to me for advice on how to make the shakes and so on. I am now god to them haha.

Donna
10/11/03
235/190/160
45lbs
Donna501
Regular Member - #40 Club

Return to Weight Loss