1st 10 days down and 10# lost! Woo hoo MF!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

1st 10 days down and 10# lost! Woo hoo MF!

Postby Tahoemama » August 10th, 2005, 12:21 am

Hi All,
My husband and I started MF Friday, July 29. That's 11 days and I've lost 12 lbs! :D I am drinking TONS of water, lemme tell ya.
I can't hardly believe it. My husband has lost several pounds more than me. As long as I space my shakes/soups correctly, I am OK and am not starving. My poor hubby is suffering something awful. :| He is doing the MF 70 shakes and 1 lean and green meal, but he's still ravenous. Any suggestions for a starving man following the plan to a tea? He does physical labor at work and I talked him into adding 1 shake a day.
Anyway, cheers to MF :stroll: ! 12 down and 85 +/- to get to my wedding day weight (pre-babies). My husband has 20 fewer lbs to lose than I. I just hope he can hang on. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

231/219/135(ish) 5'6" 39 yoa

I have have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your postings. You are inspirations to newbies like us. We were healthy and thin once; will be thin again!
Tahoemama

Postby martha » August 10th, 2005, 5:26 am

TAHOEMAMA---

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby..WOW both of you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!..My hubby was just hungry at first like yours and he added an extra shake or pickles,MF crackers with the soup(HE loves) really helped him.. He also does the 70 shakes..He is fine now and having no hunger pains..Took him a little longer to not feel hungry because he labored too. Has he tried the bars(Doug loves them) he also uses the puddings..I only use the soups and shakes..
At the rate you are going you will be at your goal weight before you know it..Keep up the great work..So glad to have you with us here at MF land :mrgreen: I look foward to seeing less of you next week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby KeleeGrl » August 10th, 2005, 6:04 am

Woohoo Tahoemama....you and your husband are doing great! :whoohoo: I rely heavily on my pickles...they are crunchy and I savior every bite....also the celery makes me feel like I'm eating something too...especially since I'm a salt fanatic and used to turn to chips for it, but now I just put a little bit of salt on my celery....yummy.
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby mytime » August 10th, 2005, 8:53 pm

T - mama YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Keep slurpin, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room