a 1000 thankyou's to my friends

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » February 25th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Dearest Sheri ~

It must feel like all the dirty crud of the world :bricks: dumped its load on you but we shall choose to view it as getting it all over with at once and from now on, only the best of :rose: :heart: :rose: bouquets will be coming your way! :bighug:

That's enough crud for any one person to endure! :aarggh:

I hear your pain regarding the computer. What a skanky time for it to go belly up! :whattha: Glad you're slugging down shakes :toast: and not :pour: martinis and popcorn! :popcorn:

Like you, Jo, I have two running at once - my :puter: lappy and my :puter: desktop plus I have a handheld that has given me fits of late. Unca was over and perfomed an :whip: exorcism on my lappy to get the :puterboos: virus outta there. My handheld :x crashed and since it's my phone, too, I'm in a world of hurt. :wallwall: Think I'll go lie on a beach somewhere and pretend like I'm working... :sheepjump:

Sheri, keep on keeping on and do not give that person the satisfaction of makin' ya sweat! Greater is the King who resides within you than the :twisted: enemy who tries to trip you up. You're gonna make it!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.