YIPPIE

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

YIPPIE

Postby pandasmom » April 7th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Ok so today is only my 4th day on MF. The last 2 at least i have had such a headache..
I have been drinking TONS AND TONS Of water so that cant be it..

some one very nice suggested i remember to take Vitamin's so i did today.

And TODAY I HAVE NO HEADACHE I FEEL GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

So hope i am some what past the headache stage... Yippie
was so happy i just had to tell you.

i cant tell you how much i have lost my darling wonderful hubby knows me to well and took and hid the bathroom scale. Yep I would weigh everyday.. not good..

any way just wanted to post.
so for all you other newbee's out there STICK TO IT you can do it. We CAN DO IT..
Terri
Terri
pandasmom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Tiolazz » April 7th, 2006, 12:36 pm

WTG Terri,

I got headaches the first 4 days also, but just took my migraine med's and they were held in check....

Keep up the good work !!!

You are doing great!

:yes:

Tiolazz
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 7th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Terri that is terrific news. So glad you are feeling better!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Oregon/Calif

Postby krissss » April 7th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Hey there..
I used to work at the Clackamas Home Depot and I lived in Gresham.How funny huh...small world.I was raised in Temple City Calif and lived near San Diego for serveral years. Where in Calif are you Pandasmom?I tell you what Illinios is alot more afforable to live (house price wise)..thats for sure.LOL...I got crazy ants in my pants waiting for my medifast to arrive so I can start .

Tell me about you first 4 days..Did you do the 5 and 1 or just the 6 supplements .What are you suppose to do? whats the best? How does it taste? tell me ...tell me....LOL
Kriss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

results for the 1st month

Postby krissss » April 7th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Hey friends.

What is everyone seeing for results the first 28 days.It says you can lose up to 20lbs..is that true to you all? I know everyone is different ,but do you have to have all 6 replacement meals a day to lose the 20lbs or does the 5 and 1 work just as well?

Another question? It says you can have salad dressing ( just a little) ..any advise of good brands that are exceptable?

Full of questions.....Kriss
krissss
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 7th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Hi, Pandasmom ~

Oh, we are happy to hear that the head-buster headaches are gone and you are on your thinny way now! Yeah! Just remember how blechy these first few days were and that will serve as a junk food deterrant! You don't ever have to go thru it again as long as you stick to the program!

Krissss, I used to teach not far from the Clackamas Home Depot AND I used to waddle in to the Jenny Craig store down the street.

Yep, you CAN lose 20 pounds during your first month - stick to the program and drink all the water. People get great results on the 5 & 1 Program and that's what we recommend.

Medifast has two flavors of salad dressings – Creamy Ranch and Red Bell Pepper Italian (I like it drizzled on green beans and broccoli). They sell for $3.75 for a box of 7 individually packaged servings.

I like Bernstein’s Fat Free Cheese and Garlic Italian dressing w/ 10 calories & 2 g carbs. Some MakeMeThinner Forum folks like the Walden Farms salad dressings.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

How FUNNY

Postby pandasmom » April 7th, 2006, 2:30 pm

That we used to all live so close together. I no what Jenny Craig you are talking about most likley to...

Kriss my frist few days were ok other then the headache. I love reading what food people liked and dont like. So far mine are..
Chicken noodle soup liked it and the wild rice soup liked it
the bars so far to me are all good..
I actually like the oatmeal. I am not an oatmeal person so was not sure. I do make mine on the runnier said i like that better
i also have not minded the drinks.
i add them in the blender and add some ice and whip away then drink them with a straw..
also the pudding i have just had once... and it was not bad.. some thing i could certailny have often

now for the minastrone soup and chili didnt care for those at all. was surprised as i had some one say they liked the chili best........

i do feel better today for sure.. and am glad i am doing this. I did a low fat diet a few years ago when i got divorced and did really well. This time i for sure needed some thing to give me a kick and get me going..

a friend at my husbands work has been on it for 2 months and my husband said he has lost a lot.. so i no it can be done..

I am married have 2 grown girls both in college. One just left in january to go to school in Long Beach. Not that far away thank goodness. The other is at the Jr college and will transfere next fall.

I am a stay at home mom. I scrap book all the time and love it.
I come to portland or did at least 2 or 3 times a year.. have friends there and love to see them.....

Well write me any time..
i would love to chat and keep each other going.
have a great week
Terri
Terri
pandasmom

I'm proud of myself!!

Postby gryffwitch37 » April 7th, 2006, 6:40 pm

Be proud of me. We played ball with the kids tonight (parents against the kids) and after the game my husband told me to go and pick something up for supper. Well, I got him a salad and a chili, my son a kid's meal and a chili with drinks...and I got a drink....i got home and fixed my medifast chili......I think I cooked it a little too long...but not too bad.....
:eat: :snooze:

gryffwitch37
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » April 7th, 2006, 7:14 pm

I AM proud of you! Wow!

It is hard when the smell of french fries wafts into your nasal passages...just think! You saved your arteries from transfatty acids! Yeah!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Arklahoma » April 8th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Weigh to go, gryffwitch37!
Arklahoma

Postby sheila » April 8th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Thats what I love about mf, we can still eat with our families, we just have to make minor adjustments. Awesome!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.