Yeah Medifast

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Yeah Medifast

Postby Bseaton » January 25th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Well after 22 days and around 29 lbs lost with around 3 inches off my waist i had to go off of the program for a few days. I really did not want to but the Nurse said you are going to have to until your shipment gets here. I really did not want to eat regular food but i had to. I had placed the order for my shakes but i sent a money order this time instead of using my credit card. I was expecting them on Friday but when they did not arrive i called . I was surprised when they had not even thought about shipping them because my money had not arrived to them. I don't know what happened but i immediately placed another large order on my credit card to make sure that i received them asap. I wanted them overnight but it was going to cost $40.00 in shipping alone and i just could not go that route. We went and ate that night and i had a salad and a ribeye steak (it sounded so good). I only ate about half of it and i was then visiting the bathroom and did so several times after that. I have had several times this weekend that i could have had what i wanted but it just doen't sound that good to me anymore truthly i would rather have the shakes. We went out this weekend and tried to drink something at a bar we went to and that did not taste good either my tastebuds have changed or something. Even though i can eat right now i still do not have the desires or cravings that i thought i had. Hopefully my shakes will arrive tomorrow and in 4 days i wll be back on track. I checked the scales today and had only gained less than 1 pound . I go to the doctor on Friday i am really looking forward to seeing my progress this will be my one month visit since i started and my doctor knows how bad i was before so this should be interesting. Well Bye for now....
Barry Seaton

1/01/04
247/210/170
Bseaton
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » January 25th, 2004, 2:26 pm

Hang in there, Barry! Just make some good choices until your stuff comes!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » January 25th, 2004, 2:37 pm

WoW, you really handled yourself. It was good for me to read that you have lost the desire and taste for some things, maybe on maitenance I will be the same and not so tempted.

Hurry FED EX! ;)
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby SneezyKitten » January 25th, 2004, 6:20 pm

What a show of willpower! It sounds like your body has learned what is healthy and it wants that healthy stuff! I think somewhere on the boards there is a post re: when to re-order so to always be in supply......but anyhow, GOOD FOR YOU and I'm keeping you and your rush shipment in my prayers!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss