Well its day 4

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Well its day 4

Postby Bseaton » January 4th, 2004, 11:42 am

The First 3 days were diffently the hardest i really did not know how much that i thought about food. Its strange not to eat but i feel empty most of the time but not really hungry. My family is being supportive but at the same time not really understanding why i took such a drastic move. I had to do this for myself and no one else. In the end all of it will be worth it.

:roll:
Barry Seaton

1/01/04
247/210/170
Bseaton
Regular Member - #30 Club

3 days

Postby susan » January 4th, 2004, 11:51 am

Barry,
It is hard I cheated over the holidays and now I am having to go thru the 3 days again and I want food also if i can make it thru again I wiil be ok the thing of it was I wasm;t hungry before i cheated and now I really am so it is a fight with my self I wish i had not cheated. so keep that in mind and don;t cheat you;;ll do find if you stick with the program.I have learned a lessson. lots of luck .
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Keep up the great work!

Postby star85 » January 4th, 2004, 2:21 pm

Hey Barry,
Your doing great. Just keep thinking how good you'll feel about yourself and how much more confident your going to feel once you achieve your goal and see how great you look! All those good feelings your going to feel are going to radiate from the inside out to everyone else around you! It's true, you have to do this for you. I'm sure your wife loves you just the way you are, but once she sees how great you look and how much better you feel at goal weight she'll then understand why you did it. I know I was alot more confident in social situations when I was thin. I'll have that confidence back again!!! Hang in there. We're all here rooting for each other.

Kelyn
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby Mena » January 4th, 2004, 4:15 pm

Hi Barry! I am impressed by your self-control. I understand your predicament about your family. I am in the same boat. My family does not understand-even my husband says exercise and low fat diet. Of course he does not have a weight problem and cannot understand what I am doing. Dont lose faith--remember we are rooting for you. I am waiting for my products any day now. Cant wait to get started. Thanks Mike for your reply earlier!
Mena

Return to Weight Loss