wearing size 18 jeans

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby jump4joy » April 21st, 2006, 10:47 am

What an intriguing idea...that is a generous offer! Yes, I wear 18W Petite though, I'm only 5'2" and if I try to wear regulars they are always MANY inches too long, lol. If yours are regulars (or talls) I'd have to roll the cuff up several times and it's NOT a good look on short lil' me! :lol: Let me know if you think they'll work.....it's a fun idea to pass them around here in this group. :D

Thanks for the congrats, I plan on keeping my 22's so I can see how far I've come as I get closer to goal....but I swear I'll burn'em before I'll actually get fat enough to wear them again! :x

Onward and downward we go.... :goldprowl:
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Allison Onederland » April 21st, 2006, 11:03 am

Yup, the jeans are regulars. I'm 5'3" and I have to wear shoes with 2" heels to keep the jeans from dragging the ground! You could always tuck them under and hem them! :lol:
Allison Onederland
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby jump4joy » April 21st, 2006, 2:50 pm

Thanks Allison for your very generous offer, but when you mentioned hemming them I laughed (at myself, of course) because knowing how I procrastinate my large mending pile I just KNOW I'd be out of that size before I'd get around to them! :lol:

I just went though my "closet of many sizes" and found three more pairs of 18 jeans in a box from my previous incarnation at that size! They aren't cool designer jeans though, but they'll do the job while I'm in this size....hopefully not for long. This time around I've promised myself to throw out or give away my fat clothes when they're too big.....I DON'T want them waiting around for me to get heavy enough to wear again!

I still love your idea :idea: of the traveling pants.....hope it catches on.

Thanks anyways! :)
Motto: The time will pass whether I diet or not.
jump4joy
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room