I'll Be Watching

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'll Be Watching

Postby mytime » December 31st, 2005, 9:28 pm

I have not been on the site lately because I have been VERY busy at work. Unfortunately, the next 3 months are just going to bring more of the same. I am peeking in from time to time to gain strength to stay on plan. I am TRYING to get to the 80 pound club and would LOVE to be at goal by my birthday in March. Today I wore a size 10 pair of strech jeans. Now yes they have a ssstttrreeeccchh - I am actually about a 12 right now. But please note I CANNOT REMEMBER EVER wearing less than a 16 - EVER. So yes, I am very happy. I am really enjoying my new thinner life. It really is as I fantasized - just really a whole lot better. It is weird I look at pictures of me before MF and can hardly believe it is me. I spent over 30 years that way - it is just strange. Anyway I am no fool - I know I have to stay on MF if I am to keep the magic going - the best news is I love it and what it and each of you have given to me. A more active, healthy, happy shopping exisitance. I am sorry I will not be able to be more supportive of each of you on your journeys over the next few months but for those of you considering this program - please give this to yourself. It is wonderful and amazing and such a true, true blessing. Take care and Happy New Year !!!! Here's to a new thinner you in 2006! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nicki » January 1st, 2006, 6:37 am

Mytime - You sure are going to be a busy lady in the New Year. I sure will miss "seeing" you around here, but life happens. ;) But I'm so happy for you ... size 10! That's been a dream size to me. I still have a pair of jeans from my lowest weight, 145 when I was 21 that are a size 13. (15 years ago they still made odd sizes apparently!)
You've done such a great job and have provided so much support and inspiration to others - please chime in when you can and make sure you to let us know if you need us to return the favor. Take care and Happy New Year!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby ljm498 » January 1st, 2006, 6:59 am

Hi Mytime! Glad to hear you are doing well. It's a great feeling fitting into those smaller sizes! We certainly understand that you are so very busy but are happy to hear from you when you can to share how things are going.

Keep up the great work! It sounds like we'll probably hit our goals around the same time. Let's get it done!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club