Warm and Spicy Swiss Mocha

Add your favorite recipes.

Warm and Spicy Swiss Mocha

Postby Nancy » July 11th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Hey, Kids!

Swiss Mocha is on sale for the month of July and a good friend of ours developed a neat recipe that I want to share with you.

I realize this is a warm drink and these are hot days in the summer but you may enjoy it in the evening or save this for fall and winter.

Let me tell you, this is good. I absolutely do NOT like Swiss Mocha. Argh. Can't stand it but I DO like this.

Here ya go:

Warm and Spicy Swiss Mocha CreamIngredients:
• 1 Package Swiss Mocha 55 or 70
• 8 oz water
• 3 packages Splenda
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 Tablespoon ½ & ½ (regular – not Fat Free) (optional)
• 1 teaspoon instant coffee (for different taste – optional)

Directions:
Add package of Swiss Mocha 55 or 70 to water and add Splenda, Cinnamon and ½ & ½. Shake vigorously 1 minute or put in the blender for 1 min… Place in microwave on high for 1 min to just warm slightly.

**For more of a coffee flavor add instant coffee to taste. (optional)

Created by Le Anne Edwards

Medifast 55 Shake
Calories: 90 Total Fat: 0 grams Saturated Fat: 0 grams Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 250 mg Potassium: 420 mg Total Carbs: 13 grams Dietary Fiber: 3 grams Sugars: 9 grams Protein: 11 grams Vitamins & Minerals: 20-50% daily value

Medifast 70 Shake
Calories: 100 Total Fat: 1 grams Saturated Fat: 0 grams Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 250 mg Potassium: 400 mg Total Carbs: 13 grams Dietary Fiber: 3 grams Sugars: 9 grams Protein: 14 grams Vitamins & Minerals: 20-50% daily value

½ & ½ (Use regualr 1/2 and 1/2 not the fat free – less carbs and sugars)

1 T = Calories: 20 total Fat 1.75 grams Saturated Fat: 1 gram Cholesterol: 7.5 mg Sodium 7.5 mg Total Carbs: 1 gram Sugars ½ gram Protein ½ gram
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine