want to trade chocolate shake, minestrome, chicken noodle

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

want to trade chocolate shake, minestrome, chicken noodle

Postby DarlingNiki1977 » February 10th, 2006, 2:33 pm

I have two boxes of chicken noodle soup and a box of chocolate shake and an almost full box of minestrome, and a box of cream of tomato that I am more than happy to trade, preferably for some oatmeal. I really like the oatmeals.

If interested please email me at: <snip>no emails for your own protection - register and others can contact you through your profile - Mr. Snippy</snip>

I likely will not get to check it this weekend, but I will get back to you - I DEFINITELY want to trade this stuff!
DarlingNiki1977

Postby Soon2bFitSonja » February 10th, 2006, 7:53 pm

I would like to trade for the chocolate shakes. I have peach, maple&sugar, apple cin and one french berry oatmeal.

Start Date: April 4, 2006
173.6/???/134
Soon2bFitSonja
Trusted Member

sounds good to me!

Postby DarlingNiki1977 » February 13th, 2006, 9:42 am

Sounds like a deal to me! I believe I have two boxes of the chocolate shakes (less one packet in one of the boxes). I also am trying to get rid of a box of chai latte, two chili's, two chicken noodle soups. IF you are at all interested PLEASE let me know. It is such a hastle to exchange with customer service. Please email me asap at : <snip>no emails for your own protection - register and others can contact you through your profile - Mr. Snippy</snip>
DarlingNiki1977

soup

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2006, 6:29 pm

I would be interested in the chicken noodle if you still have it.

Return to Swap N Shop