Wacoal's at Steinmart

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Wacoal's at Steinmart

Postby BabyTrace » October 17th, 2007, 6:15 pm

Attention Walcoal fans with Steinmarts in your neighborhoods:

I found Walcoal's at Steinmart today for $26.99. I wear the iBra, normally $50.00 at Macy's so needless to say I was thrilled to catch them for practically half price. They had other styles too, both padded and non. They were not "seconds" only odd colors. The three I bought will go fine under winter sweaters (pale pink, chocolate brown and leopard---rrrrrrr!)

Just thought I'd share the info incase any of you have this chain near by.
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » October 18th, 2007, 3:49 am

I just checked and we do have a Steinmart here, right on the Maryland border. For some reason I have never been a bargain shopper except on Ebay. Maybe I should start.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Serendipity » October 18th, 2007, 4:32 am

I'm going to have my first Steinmart experience next Tuesday. The first one opened in Pittsburgh a few months ago. I'm not typically a bargain hunter either.....I despise rooting through piles of stuff, but I'm giving it a try because I've heard good things.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 18th, 2007, 6:24 am

Serendipity wrote:I'm going to have my first Steinmart experience next Tuesday. The first one opened in Pittsburgh a few months ago. I'm not typically a bargain hunter either.....I despise rooting through piles of stuff, but I'm giving it a try because I've heard good things.

I'm with you!! I DESPISE rooting through stuff but my Mom and Sister LOVE it! I must have too many man genes, I dunno. I don't really like shopping either!!

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go there when I am ready for new ones. I figure I'll hang with what I have (literally, lol) until I lose enough to really need a new one. I normally go to Nordies and get fitted when I need a new size - maybe I'll do that and then also root and see what I can find!
Out*With*The*Old
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Serendipity » October 18th, 2007, 6:32 am

Out*With*The*Old wrote:I don't really like shopping either!!

WHAT?!?!? You need therapy! :whattha:

Waiver, I'm no shrink, but hey, there's something wrong there. :mrgreen:
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity

Postby Out*With*The*Old » October 18th, 2007, 6:37 am

Serendipity wrote:
Out*With*The*Old wrote:I don't really like shopping either!!

WHAT?!?!? You need therapy! :whattha:

Waiver, I'm no shrink, but hey, there's something wrong there. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I know - but to me its a chore to go to the mall and look through store after store after store. What is FUN about that?!? I do 99% of my shopping online and love that! But in person, fighting crowds, etc, makes me cranky.

ONCE...ONCE I went black friday shopping with my Mom and Sister. I just don't get it, I guess :-).

But I'm all over shopping online! My neighbors prolly think I'm gettin it on with the UPS Guy. (that was a funny joke at my house until I actually saw the UPS guy.....he ended up being the UPS Girl - woops! LOL)
Out*With*The*Old

Postby BabyTrace » October 18th, 2007, 6:38 am

Steinmart is like a very nice department store. Nothing like TJMaxx or Marshalls (not that there's anything wrong with those stores, just not my style of shopping.) Try it, you'll be very surprised.

My husband and I are the same as you girls. We'd rather pay full price than rummage through a pile of rags to find something nice. Trust me, Steinmart is a totally different experience.

That being said, I was in a shopping center with a Marshalls yesterday. Something told me what the heck, go on in. While I didn't comb through the countless racks of clothing, I did find a $140 BCBG sweater for $24.99 on single rack that was marked BCBG. I was thrilled. But still not thrilled enough to dig through those unmarked racks. :)
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » October 18th, 2007, 8:18 am

I was going to say the same thing. The SteinMart by me is very nice and all the clothes are on racks with lots of room in between. It's all very well organized and looks like a normal department store. No rooting through piles of clothes involved.

And they also carry Jeanstar jeans, which I love.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby bikipatra » October 18th, 2007, 10:23 am

BabyTrace wrote:My husband and I are the same as you girls. We'd rather pay full price than rummage through a pile of rags to find something nice. Trust me, Steinmart is a totally different experience.

:)

Thanks for letting us know. I even call Neiman's and Nordstrom's before I go to make sure they have what I want. I hate rummaging!!!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Return to What's Shakin'