Tuesday Night April 18th Chattage

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Tuesday Night April 18th Chattage

Postby Nancy » April 18th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Hi, Folks ~

It was :kool: great to have some new people pop into the Live Chat tonight.

I was especially happy to see two cameras rolling ~ Falisamarie (and her pretty daughter, Tabitha and husband in the background) and LovenElvis on camera, too. It is always fun to be able to see our Forum Friends on live camera. I look forward to the time when more of you have web cams.

Loven, I hope your daughter feels better real soon and Crystal, we want you to get well, too! No fun bein' sick!

Re: The Virtual Tour of the MakeMeThinner Cottage.... :oops: Sorry that I disappeared tonight just as we were about to enter Leopard Woman's closet....we lost our internet connection at the moment I got to the end of the hallway of our bedroom. :roll:

It was a bit dark for the camera to pick up everything so Terry (the DH) :runner: ran ahead and turned on all the :idea: lights in the house.

He had been watching the evening news on the whopper screen TV in the Family Room when I went live tonight. He said we must have had a National Lampoon Christmas Vacation Power Melt Down upstairs since all the lights in the entire house were turned on, the big screen and then the hot tub heater must have kicked in at the same time. When the breaker switch flipped off, the Internet server doinked off... :x

Oh, well....

See you next time! :wave:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby lauradr » April 19th, 2006, 4:57 am

Nancy, I to thank all of you for all you do for us is great to chat with everyone :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not where I wanna be but, thank God I'm not where I use to be!

248/174/150

t: 5'11
lauradr
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » April 20th, 2006, 6:32 pm

It is totally our pleasure! We are so proud of you and happy to be able to be a part of your journey to improved health.

I know how hard it is to lose weight and to keep it off so if anything we say or do adds value to your lives and helps to make the trip easier or more fun, we're all for it!

I'm probably the only voyeur in the world but when we go for a walk or a ride in the neighborhood, I like peering into people's windows and see how they decorate their houses - do you do that, too? I love it when people invite us over to their homes and I just feel like you are all my best friends so I wanted to invite you into our home. Little did I realize that as good as technology is, in my hands it becomes wonky...I really wanted you to see our closet. It is the area over our 1.5 car garage so it’s pretty big.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Nancy » April 20th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Aha! There ARE other window peekers out there!

Vicky ~

You are so funny! You didn’t get to see a good shot of the office that I share with T.

Yes, you are right - my clothing consists of some of the things just as you described - lots of leather stuff - jackets, belts, vests, 2 pairs of leather pants, a couple of skirts...not as much leopardy things as you might think.

I wear zip-up jeans a lot – because I can! After years of being able to only wear pull-on stretchy-waist jeans and pants, it feels very cool to wear zip-ups and a belt. It also feels good to be comfy because over 20 years of my teaching career I was in private schools with a dress code – we were not permitted to ever wear jeans or casual clothing.

Yup, Terry hangs his duds in there, too. He has one side, I have the other. I have encroached on his side....
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby FORMOMMY » April 21st, 2006, 5:41 am

I know what you mean about the dress code Nancy. I taught 3rd grade for 4 years and while being in that ministry, I couldn't wear pants to anything that was related to the school or church. The old church we went to was a tad on the legalistic side and I wasn't allowed to wear pants/jeans in public either (unwritten rule but you would get that look of disapproval if you bumped into someone from the Pastor's family - yikes).

I'm not in teaching anymore (due to the need to make more money since being the sole breadwinner) and the church we've been attending for about 7 years now lives by grace and not by legalism - so now I can actually wear jeans to a church picnic!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I can't wait until this summer when I can actually wear capris or even walking shorts with a shirt tucked in.....yes, I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!! Thanks to Medifast and the encouragement of all you wonderful people!
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to The Web Room