MF 55 or 70?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

MF 55 or 70?

Postby izabelle » September 3rd, 2004, 7:04 pm

I was looking up more pruduct on the MF site and wondered if MF 70 isn't more effective than the 55 that I am currently taking. (Modified fast)
I see that it says its for active people and that typical wieght loss is 3-5 lbs versus the 2-4 that is listed with MF 55. Am I losing anyone yet?
I consider myself active...I am a waitress and am on my feet all day.

Any insight from experience??
izabelle

Postby Nancy » September 3rd, 2004, 10:02 pm

Hi, Izabelle ~

Actually the weight loss for both the Medifast 55 and the Medifast 70 is substantiated at 2-5 pounds per week. Men typically lose a bit more than women do, due to their higher muscle mass than women.

You will lose weight equally as well using either formulation it's just that the 70 has a skosh more protein (3 grams) per serving than the MF 55 and it has 10 calories more per serving.

Due to the higher protein content, it provides just that much more enegery for active females than does the MF 55.

I used MF 55 for my total weight loss program and I am a fairly active female. I am much more active at 130 pounds than I was at 265, believe me! I currently use MF Plus for Women's Health or the Women's Well Being for Comfort and Regularity - both are MF 55 plus additional natural herbs for menopausal symptoms.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby izabelle » September 4th, 2004, 10:23 am

Thank you Nancy, I think I will stay with the 55. After reading about your incredible results and seeing the pics I am impressed. Congratulations on the new you! Your inspiration and support here is priceless to so many people.
izabelle

Return to Weight Loss