THIS IS TORTURE!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

THIS IS TORTURE!

Postby krandle » May 17th, 2005, 7:25 pm

People i am .5 pound away from being in the 90 pound club. That's a 1/2 pound away. I lost 3 pounds this week and 2 days. I usually weigh in on Sundays, but it was TOM for me and i did not want to depress myself by getting on the scales. I am so close to be being under 200 pounds that it is killing me. I think these few pounds will try to hold on because i have had them for over 10 years. So i will work just that much harder to get them off. Have a nice week all. :D
krandle
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 17th, 2005, 7:41 pm

krandle....I feel your pain!!!
:hammerhead:
But, I'm sure that by Sunday - you'll be under 200 and we'll all probably hear your screams of joy!! :yes: That'll be super neat!!!

I'll just be happy to get to the 30 pound club....I've been trying for the past 2 weeks - hopefully this Sunday!!

You've done SOOO good - I'm SURE it will happen for you SOON!!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby krandle » May 17th, 2005, 7:54 pm

No that's not true fatBgone, I have to lose 13.5 pounds to be under 200 pounds. How long do you think that will take? And oh yeah I wish i weighed 180 anything. Your my shero. Keep up the good work.
krandle

Postby fatBgone » May 17th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Oh sorry krandle...I read your post wrong....I thought you were .5 pounds away from 200....that's why I said you would get there this week, but now I understand....you're .5 pounds away from the 90# club.

That's funny you think I'm a hero....I look at you and think of you as a hero!! I guess we're just all each other's heros here!! You're doing great though....and you'll be down in onderland before you know it!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby krandle » May 18th, 2005, 5:45 am

fatBgone wrote:Oh sorry krandle...I read your post wrong....I thought you were .5 pounds away from 200....that's why I said you would get there this week, but now I understand....you're .5 pounds away from the 90# club.

That's funny you think I'm a hero....I look at you and think of you as a hero!! I guess we're just all each other's heros here!! You're doing great though....and you'll be down in onderland before you know it!!
krandle

Postby Nancy » May 18th, 2005, 7:07 am

Don'tcha just :x hate it when THAT happens?!

For some reason there are some donkey pound lines that take forever to cross - the flab likes where it is livin' and stubbornly refuses to drop off for the longest time and then poof! it's gone and we are off on another losing adventure!

Keep on shaking. Never give up - if ya give up, you don't get there! ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room