Thirsty!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Thirsty!

Postby just_julie » March 15th, 2006, 10:59 am

I'm SO thirsty. Perhaps it was the garlic I added to my veggies last night? I don't taste or smell the garlic...

I was even thirsty in my sleep. I kept DREAMING I was drinking my water, but it didn't help. My throat was so dry I could hardly swallow. Then I woke up so I could finally get a REAL sip. This continues today... my mouth is dry even right after a sip of water. I guess it's helpful to get all my water in, but WEIRD! Is this some sort of strange Day 12 phenomenon? :tongue:
just_julie

Started March 4th (aka my day to go forward)

just_julie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby JustLynda » March 15th, 2006, 11:32 am

Hi Julie,

You're right, that is kind of unusual. I don't remember anyone else mentioning dry mouth around day 12--I certainly don't remember experiencing that myself.

I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but here in Atlanta we have experienced about a week of significantly warm days and the pollen is starting to arrive, which always gives me a little, annoying cough from the dry throat (water doesn't even seem to help this one).

Could it be due to the weather?
Start Date: February 18, 2006
JustLynda
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby just_julie » March 15th, 2006, 11:39 am

Hmmmm...... I really don't KNOW of any allergies, but the older I get, the more I suspect them when "illnesses" come on out of the blue. I lost my voice Sunday, and I'm still working on getting it back. No other symptoms really - just no voice. It is finally a lot better today - just hoarse.

I'll have to check the pollen count here in Big D. Maybe you're on the right track...
just_julie

Started March 4th (aka my day to go forward)

just_julie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby saraak » March 16th, 2006, 5:41 pm

Hey Julie,

I don't know of anything having to do with day 12 but I do know that once I'm in ketosis, I get and stay pretty thirsty so it's not hard for me to drink my water. Just think of it as an easy way to get in all your water. :lol:

Sara
saraak

Return to Weight Loss