Thinkthin

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby bikipatra » April 30th, 2007, 5:19 am

That's a good idea Joleen. I am always thinking of places where I can CONTROL my L&G and not leave it to a cook who probably doesn't speak English in the back. I am not saying that as a racist comment but my father was in the restaurant business for over 25 years in Texas and the kitchen staff I meet here are largely Salvadorans.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Pashta » April 30th, 2007, 6:51 am

My favorite place for a L&G is Lonestar Steakhouse. We've been there so many times because they are SO nice about giving me my steak and veggies without any sauce on them and the sizes are perfect. :) Mmmm.

EDIT: It's Lonestar not Roadhouse! I hated the texas roadhouse restaurant hehe.
Last edited by Pashta on April 30th, 2007, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » April 30th, 2007, 1:19 pm

i used to get the steaks (way back) and never asked them to omit the butter...hm..... no wonder they are always good! LOL...

i'm having grilled chicken breast with onions/mushrooms and some asparagus with lemon and fresh dill. I am starving! I must get my propane tank filled up as soon as I'm done searching the boards!

Biki, i'll have to check out your stuff!

Thanks ladies for your ideas :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well, I'm off for now. tootles~
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » July 6th, 2007, 10:11 am

OK... so, i thought that i could quit mf and do it on my own... hm...boy was i wrong!!! i'm back up to 179lbs as of this morning and hating life, LOL!!!

i began mf today. i am really scared of my low potassium and i don't want my anxiety to trigger and win me over with having me quit. if i take an over the counter potassium pill, will that affect anything? the last time my potassium was low was the month of january. i was retested in february and it came back slightly higher (which is good), but i was on a different eating plan and was eating bananas daily. hm.... i am just a nervous nut when it comes to that stuff. i can't seem to take my mind off of it. i desperately need to lose 29lbs before October 1st for my weight measurements for the Navy. if i don't make it, then i'm out. i have been saved several times before, but this is it this time. if i don't pass, i'm out of the Navy. i'm a single mama of two beautiful kids. i don't know what else to do besides the military life. people dont believe me when i tell them i'm over regulations for the navy, but i am WAY OVER NOW. i am supposed to weigh in at 149lbs or measure under 33% body fat. i'm at 39% body fat. i need to keep running and working out, because i will have a timed test in october as well.

phew... i'm just a bit stressed today, don'tcha think!!! i have been reading everyones posts and getting some really nice tips, etc... so, hopefully, that can help me stick to it this time. i hope so. there is nothing else that i can do to lose these stubborn pounds. i have PCOS, hirsutism. my metabolic testing in february came back beautiful so there is nothing wrong with my throid. i'm postitive this is mind over matter for me.

ok.... i'll babble later on.... Cheer to day one again!
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to My Journal