The Smoke Alarm Interrupted My Reverie

Meet Terry and Nancy.

The Smoke Alarm Interrupted My Reverie

Postby Nancy » May 21st, 2008, 7:44 pm

:wavie: Hullo and howdy do, MakeMeThinner Readers ~

We were :redhead: awakened to the chirping of our smoke alarm very early this morning – it was rather odd, too because somehow, I had subconsciously incorporated the chirping into a weirdly odd :snooze: dream about birds building nests that surrounded our entire home! :roflmao:

Eventually I thoroughly :cateye: awakened and realized there was no mega-nest engulfing the MakeMeThinner Cottage and it was just a reminder that it was time to change the batteries in our smoke alarms! :oops:

Before I got started on the TSFL program, my body was a :whattha: nightmare!

Due to my crummy :eat: eating habits (err…crumby) and lousy lifestyle, my body was encased in a flab nest – layer upon layer, I gradually built a nest of high cholesterol, high blood pressure and flabber surrounding my heart and organs.

Eventually, I heard the peeping of my :hammerhead: health alarm, awakened to the fact I needed to make some changes and did so with the help of Take Shape For Life.

Week by week, I shed layer upon layer of the flabber nest and now enjoy a :boing: zestful healthy life.

I host the Maintenance Support call the third Wednesday of the month.
In case you missed this week’s Maintenance Support Call, the recording is available 24/7 (only until May 28th, 2008, 8 PM Eastern.
The number is (512) 505-6863.

I shared some juicy tidbits that may help you as you consider your pathway to optimal health this week. The call is not just for people on maintenance, there's something there for everyone.

:wave: Ciao!

( :hmmm: Hah! In my formerly foody life, I would have signed off with ‘chow!’)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts