Be On the Look Out!

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Be On the Look Out!

Postby alpha femme » August 5th, 2007, 4:03 pm

...for my breasts. they ran away about the time I hit 240#. the left one is a little bigger than the right one, and they answer to "the girls." i'm offering a $500 reward for their safe return (without additional butt). they are fond of the caribbean, and may be lounging in the usvi disguised as coconuts.

please, please call with any information. i miss them, and i want them to come back.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Postby Mike » August 5th, 2007, 5:47 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Haven't seen them, and certain that I shouldn't. ;)

By the way... I think your signature needs an update? Says 400/00/192 which I think implies your current weight to be 300?

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Lauren » August 6th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Put your wallet away, Alex, I heard from them, and they are indeed sunning themselves - with mine! They actually traveled to Aruba, where they've spent several holiday vacations with my family, and figured it was time they took a more romantic holiday with yours. And while I'll miss them during what might be a permanent vacation, I suspect they're happier now, as they were tired of being smothered by ugly minimizer bras and boob sweat.

When I go back to Aruba this winter, I'll be sure to say hello for you!

Lauren
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby alpha femme » August 6th, 2007, 3:25 pm

aw, thanks for the update, lauren. i guess i'll mourn for a bit and then look into the possibility of adoption. there's lots of saline out there that needs a good home. please remind them not to talk to strangers.
alpha femme
Preferred member

Return to What's Shakin'