Thanks

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Thanks

Postby hhyta » April 8th, 2005, 7:21 pm

Hi! I am new to the MF program. My husband and I are celebrating our spring break this year by committing to losing weight and feeling great. I want to tell people that this forum has been EXTREMELY helpful this week, while we have been adjusting to the full fast. Thanks for all the encouragement and for answering so many questions before I knew I even had them. Heidi
hhyta

Postby dlr2424 » April 9th, 2005, 8:08 am

Heidi....Welcome!!!!!...what a great way to spend Spring Break... :kool: ...and with your husband as well..... :yes: ...my best to you both for much success on your weight loss journey.... :D
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » April 9th, 2005, 10:52 am

Hi Heidi!
Welcome to the group!! What an AWESOME way to start spring break!!
This forum has been trmemndous help to myself and so many others.
We are glad to have you and hubby here with us on the train to Thinsville!!
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » April 9th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Hello there Heidi! How wonderful you have a companion to accompany you on this journey.

I think you are the third husband and wife team we've had on the forum in the last few weeks. You will need to catch up with Dean (I believe his wife is Heidi too!) His posts will surely keep you laughing -- and will probably help your husband to identify with someone.

Our other husband and wife team is still around every now and again ... but the wife found out she was expecting a couple of weeks into the program (desertmomma) -- who assures us we will see her at the end of her current journey!!!

Welcome to both of you!

Oh btw - make sure to register on the site and become a member of the MMT forum -- it allows you to have a profile, see when others are online, and send private messages.
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.