THANKS

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

THANKS

Postby sweeshelby30 » August 24th, 2004, 6:56 am

WOW YOU ALL have said some inspirational things to me thanks so much! I am on day2 again. I really believe this time i can do it. I have other issues going on and I am going for counseling also and it has been helping. I feel motivated today and I feel like i can get through a complete week. It seems like when the weekend comes around I loose trackon what is reality. I am really trying to win this battle and its so hard because I find myself really hungry and i really need to stay focused on a full fast. So i decided to incoporate God into my diet and start praying for some spiritual guidance because I can not do it on my own. This message board has really made me feel so much better about myself. You guys motivate me so much. Nancy is great! She responded right away and gave me the tools to get through my phobias about medifast.
I WILL SUCEED. JUST KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! DAY 2
sweeshelby30

Postby Simmshe » August 24th, 2004, 8:02 am

Glad to know you are feeling better about things Sweeshelby!

One day at a time, as the saying goes :). I think the weekends have been a tough time for many of us. Maybe it's because of social activities and/or free time. What makes you lose it on the weekends?

Friday and Saturday nights used to be my preferred binge nights--I would be planning all day Friday what my feast was going to be for the night--I had pretty set rituals for my binge eating. And I'll be honest, my first 2-3 weekends on Medifast, my brain was telling me to go and get "our" food. I would go to the grocery store on Saturday evening to get some pickles or spring water, and would find myself automatically heading towards the bakery department (where I used to pick up one of my staples binge foods). I didn't actually want to get any of my old binge foods, but my brain had made the connection because the ritual had been pretty much set for several months. I experienced a sort of "withdrawal," but it all got easier with time. The more you overcome these difficulties, conquering them one at time, you will gain strength. Don't give up, and we are all here for you when you need us :)!

Take care of you, and wishing you the best on getting through this week successfully!

Sheryl
Restart: 5/01/05
333/280/155

Original start: 7/13/04-12/12/04
High weight (1997): 386lbs

Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure--Confucius
Simmshe
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Lois » August 24th, 2004, 9:49 am

Hello!

SOOOOooooo glad you are doing better 8) You were so brave (and smart) to post your feelings here. It takes courage to ask for help when we need it....and we ALL need help from time to time.

What Sheryl says is true....it does get easier over time, especially as the old (bad) habits fade into the past and are replaced with new, healthy habits!

I will pray for you every day, and I KNOW for sure you can do this.

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss