Sunday Morning Roll Call June 1st, 2008

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call June 1st, 2008

Postby LAwoman » June 1st, 2008, 10:21 am

Good morning to all my fellow MediFasters,

Well, without all sort of excuses, explanations, rationale..., I'm restarting today.

Wrote out a list of "good daily habits" I want/need to implement into my life, which includes daily 100% MF compliance.

Soooooooo, without further fanfare, let's get this morning roll call started!!! These boards seem different to me, kinda' quiet.

Can't wait to post next weeks first weight loss.
Can't wait to reach my first goal.

Look forward to reading all your successes.
Come on MFers, let's get on the boards as we move towards a thinner, fitter, healthier summer. ;)
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby vcille » June 1st, 2008, 10:56 am

Well, here I go. 149.8- I haven't really lost this week.... I would really love to get to 140 BUT my body seems to be saying no! I'm going to faithfully do MF for the next two weeks- exercise some without overdoing it and if I still haven't lost then I'm going to go to transition since this seems to be where my body wants to stay. Eveyone keeps saying I don't need to lose anymore- but I could lose a few more in my thighs and hips so I need to at least tone those up.
vicki
vcille
vcille

Postby Diana » June 1st, 2008, 6:50 pm

Hey, LA!! Good to see you back!! Yeah, the boards are quiet. . . Dogma's still here, though, and so is Lauren. Others "lurk." Let's get it back to the hoppin' place is used to be! 8)

Vicki -- star for you for checking in!! :star:

I'm up from my ticker, so my immediate goal is to get back there. I know it won't happen this week, but with steady progress (a.k.a, compliance!!), it will happen soon.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby summergirl » June 1st, 2008, 8:00 pm

I just thought I would "chime" in here and say congrats to those losing and being compliant and good luck to those who have had a rough week. I've been absent on the board-my husband, daughters and I just returned from a week of Bear Hunting in the Eastern Oregon Wilderness. It was beautiful, but I am glad to be back.

Let's get this board more active! :D
summergirl
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby ne14sand » June 2nd, 2008, 2:22 pm

We'll I am gonna try and get on here everyday. There is so much inspritation on here. I tend to need that on a regular basis. I have a family who does lots of things(parties, BBQ and such) So I try to stay true to the plan. So I hope more everyone gets active again on here
ne14sand
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Diana » June 2nd, 2008, 9:25 pm

Particularly in the beginning, one of my favorite places for inspiration was the Studio. I still like wandering around in there and marveling at the changes. Daily doses of inspiration are very important on this journey! Find what strikes a chord with you.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana

Return to Roll Call