sleeplessness

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

sleeplessness

Postby Jade » January 21st, 2004, 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm still a newbie, this is my 8th day ( 9 lbs gone :D ) I've heard others mention sleeplessness. I've been feeling lots of increased energy, which is great, but I have been waking up a lot and earlier. Is this a common thing? Jade
Jade
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Me » January 21st, 2004, 9:03 pm

Actually, it's just the opposite with me. I've slept liek a rock since I've been on this diet. My mom has even had to come in to my room two days in a row to get me out of bed. Which is annoying to both of us ;). But once I hit that bed I'm out for the rest of the night. Though I do find I get up early to go to the bathroom, but I usually toddle back to bed. Maybe it's just one of the perks of being a teen though. I imagine my physiology isn't the same as most of the peoples on this site.
Honnah
Start Date: 1/18/04
165/154/130
Me

Postby SneezyKitten » January 22nd, 2004, 3:57 am

I am with Honnah on this one! I have had chronic insomnia since childhood and I have had only one all-nighter since starting this program. I fall asleep so much faster and I stay asleep all night....and past the alarm....and on Tuesday I missed school.....I haven't enjoyed sleep this much in many years!!!!!!!!!!!
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Return to Weight Loss