Shawna? Sher? Helloooooo

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Shawna? Sher? Helloooooo

Postby star85 » February 6th, 2004, 8:54 am

Shawna and Sher WHERE RRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUU ??????
star85
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby sher » February 6th, 2004, 11:29 pm

Hi Gang....I am here....just been a bad week, not medifast, but our pipes froze, then my car broke down, and to top it off on a 12 below zero day, our furnace quit....LORDY....AND I am a shihtzu breeder, and have a great litter of 7 darlins that I had to keep warm....so off I went to buy some heaters....thank GOD the heating pad kept them warm....I got home in the nick of time, and all is well now...we own that bar/grill, and lost our head bartender too...GEEESSSH...HOWEVER...I DID NOT GO OFF THIS PROGRAM...and I am pretty darn proud of myself...the only problem I DID have, was when the pipes froze, I did not drink all of my water...BAH...bummer when you have to take a bucket of water with you to flush...lol :lol: :lol: but we are doing great again...I just did not have time to post...still pretty tight on free time...but I will try to post as much as possible...have read some of the posts, looks like some are having a battle....all I can say is...STICK WITH THIS....HEALTHY IS GREAT...AND I THINK BECAUSE I WAS ON THIS WITH ALL OF THE STRESS....I MADE IT THROUGH SOOOOO MUCH EASIER THAN WHEN I WAS EATING FOOD....IT WAS STRANGE, I AM IRISH, AND CAN BE QUICK TEMPERED...BUT THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT...WHY????? BECAUSE I AM GETTING HEALTHY, AND I KNOW THAT NOW...I WAS NOT TOO STRESSED, AND I DID NOT LOSE IT....I THINK ITS BECAUSE MY BLOOD SUGAR IS NOW PRETTY LEVEL....THATS WHY I LOVE THIS....I DO FEEL SOOOO MUCH BETTER, AND EVEN SICK, OK YOU GUYS...EVEN SICK YOU MUST STICK WITH IT...WELL, GOTTA GO, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO YOU ALL....SORRY I COULD NOT POST FOR AWHILE...BUT I AM ALWAYS HERE, PRAYING FOR ALL OF US....HANG TIGHT GANG...WE WILL SUCCEED...AND BE SMILING FOREVER....AND THE BEST PART, IS WAKING UP EVERY SINGLE DAY FEELING TOTALLY AWSOME...AND HAPPY WITH ME....
HUGS TO YOU ALL
SHER
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby star85 » February 7th, 2004, 6:22 am

Hey Sher,
Glad to hear your still doing well on the program and still with us. Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear about everything going on right now (when it rains it pours) doesn't it? After reading your post and reading how through everything you're going through right now you still stayed true to the plan, I thought, "boy I have no excuse to cheat". I hope things start looking up for you. Your post made me appreciate the fact that my circumstances right now are good for taking on a goal such as this plan to lose 70 more pounds and that I have NO EXCUSE to cheat. I have cheated several times since starting the plan on 1/14/04, so I make alot of progress, then gain, then make more progress, then gain again. I think to myself, if I hadn't cheated I probably would have been at least at the 20 lbs. mark by now. So I give you alot of credit. Hope everything gets better. Here in New Jersey we have had ALOT of snow, ice, and flooding. This weather has been brutal this winter so far. Hang in there.

Kelyn
star85

Postby sher » February 7th, 2004, 6:37 am

BRUTAL WEATHER...THAT IS A GREAT WAY TO PUT IT...now think of it this way.....the money????? do NOT waste your money by cheating...this can be pricey, oh not when you compare to the junk we used to eat...but truly , it IS costly, no one wants to mention that here for some reason, you know me...RIGHT to the point... :lol: THE COST IS REASON ALONE NOT TO CHEAT HON....I just placed a large order myself....Terry said now only one bar a day Sher....I am being good...but I am ALSO putting some in my golf bag, my car, and at work....so anyone know THE SHELF LIFE OF A SHAKE ONCE IT IS MIXED??? I LEFT MINE IN MY TOTE OVERNIGHT, I MAKE MINE UP AHEAD OF TIME...AND FOR SOME REASON WAS AFRAID TO DRINK IT...NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT TIL NOW...SO ANYONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS...IT WAS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OVER NIGHT...I DO NOT WANT TO THROW IT OUT....BUT AM HESITANT...BEING MADE WITH WATER I AM THINKING ITS OK...BUT WOULD LOVE TO KNOW SHELF LIFE ONCE THIS HAS SET OVER NIGHT AT ROOM TEMP...THANKS A BUNCH...AND YOU HANG IN THERE TOO....OH, REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT THE PIPES FREEZING, AND NOT DRINKING ALL OF MY WATER...THAT HURTS WEIGHT LOSS...ONLY DROPPED 1/2 POUND THIS WEEK...THAT HAS TO BE IT...NO OTHER REASON....SO WATER IS THE ANSWER TO THIS LIFESTYLE....AND I WON'T SLACK OFF FROM IT AGAIN...

HUGS
SHER
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby finalstraw » February 7th, 2004, 7:22 am

Hang in there Sher, I'll send up some prayers for you.

You are doing wonderful with what all if going on. Keep up the good work. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby star85 » February 7th, 2004, 11:46 am

Sher,
You made such a good point about the money. That IS incentive not to cheat. When I think about what I pay for my monthly order, then still have to buy food every month for my husband and two children, it is alot ! I don't breed dogs, but I am an avid animal LOVER! I have an Akita, a Chow Chow ( she looks just like Martha Stewart's Chow's ), a Persian, a Siamese, 2 rabbits ( they stay out in their big cage in the heated garage) and a 55 gallon tropical fish tank! My beloved Mane Coon cat of 9 yrs. (I had him since he was 6 weeks old), past away last year in September, a few weeks before my father died in October, who had just turned 67 yrs. old 2 weeks before he died. Anyway back to the subject ( I start to wander sometimes). People think it's a miracle how clean I keep my house! I call it Noah's Ark here (2 sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits). Only 1 husband though ( hee,hee,hee). I agree with you from your previous posts about wanting to be able to wear a little tank top with a nice pair of tight white jeans this summer. We have to reach our goals and then we can post our pics of each other in our jeans and tank tops looking great! Oh, a little bit about myself... I'm 33 yrs old, married for 9 yrs., mother of twin boys ( will be 5 yrs. old in May), I've been a Registered Nurse for 10 yrs. ( my specialty is Open-Heart surgery) and I want to lose 70 more pounds! Take care and keep in touch.

Kelyn
star85

Postby sher » February 7th, 2004, 11:55 am

Thanks soooo much Kelyn.....you sound REALLY busy... :lol: and it IS a lot of work keeping up with things....but I dearly love it...my photo on my website is where I was a tad thinner...I want to update that, because when I deliver puppies they say wow, you don't look like your pic on your site...I tell them that was a thin pic before I quit smoking...but I must update that...but NOT until I get this weight off...at least part of it....now THAT is emabarassing....but that is why I am here....and oh that water thing...makes me SOOO mad about the pipes, and me backing off my water....I just hurt myself....but was LEGAL and a good girl..oh well, somthing to learn...its so nice to meet another animal lover...either you love em, or you hate em...I HATE talking to people who don't understand my love for animals...they are mostly jerks in my opinion... :x I have an adoption form on my website and I check people out before I sell to them...I want to make SURE they love animals...so that sometimes takes some doing.....well, talk about going off on a tangent...lol..you take care and keep in touch....
hugs
Sherry
starting again at 196

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Return to Come on in.