Second day

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Second day

Postby Jane » February 12th, 2004, 2:44 pm

Hi,
I didn't get to start my program until yesterday. Unexpected guests! I decided to wait and avoid the inevitable 'you don't need to do that...just eat less' or 'that's not safe', routines.

Yesterday was easier than I thought it would be, even if I did have one extra shake last night.

But today I wanted a Lemon Bar for lunch. It sounded so great, tangy and tart. Visions of lemon merangue pie danced in my head.

All I have to say is "YUCK" :lol:

I noticed I have to watch the time. If zips by and then all of a sudden it's Medifast Time. :yes:
Jane

Postby Unca_Tim » February 12th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Hi Jane and welcome,
Yes, time can fly right by a meal. I'm looking for some cheapie watches that can have multiple alarms set every 3 hours we can hand out to everyone. I use the Joint Health and find myself always forgetting to get shakin'.

Oh...by the way, the lemon bars are my fave....:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby finalstraw » February 12th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Glad to see you have so much energy and motivation stored up. There will days when you will need it.

Keep us posted. :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Welcome

Postby TamiL » February 12th, 2004, 3:32 pm

Hi Jane!!

I chuckled when I read your post about the Lemon Bar...its funny what we can envision in our heads when it comes to food!! and sometimes the vision is so much better than the actual food!! lol!! :-P

I have not tried the Lemon bar yet..but the Peanut butter bars are just awesome!! ;)

happy shakin....let us know how things are going for you!!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » February 12th, 2004, 5:43 pm

I agree that the PB are good but let me tell you the oatmeal raisin are my
absolute favorite! They are soooo GOOD!

I guess we all put a lot of thought into our food --- just the thought of lemon gags me ... :lol:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby butterpecan » February 14th, 2004, 10:42 am

When i first tried the lemon bars, i had the same opinion as u they were yukky, but after eating the second one i adapted to the taste and thought hmmmmmmm these arent so bad or i am really hungry so just give them a chance. My favorite by far are the diabetic peanut butter and the chocolate divine they are great, I am gonna try the oatmeal raisin cuz those were my favorite cookies so i m hoping the bars will be similar in taste, now those diabetic choc crunch, i still cant get with those they r terrible. But anyways keep up the good work.
restart date 4/22/04
5'10
320/175
butterpecan
Newbie - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.