Running out of MF-- Oh my !

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Running out of MF-- Oh my !

Postby MsApril » May 17th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Okay this is day 10 and all I have left from my original order is soups , which if you have read my other posts , i have just not gotten the hang of fixin'... my order is supposed to come in Wednesday. I sure hope the postman doesn't get hurt when i run out and attack the box, blender in hand :-) :bib:

Okay, note to self: DON'T RUN OUT OF PRODUCT!!!!
Ms April in Arkansas
"Dance like no one is watching!"

MsApril
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » May 18th, 2005, 4:23 am

Don't worry - I have done this at least 3 times in the journey! I just get so busy and am so used to opening cupboard, picking out packet, shake and eat that I forget to see how much is left and pretty soon it is GONE! At least you have soups, one time I had NOTHING!!! I call in my order as I really need to speed it thru most times!!

Good luck w/ getting your order today!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DonicaB » May 18th, 2005, 8:46 am

MsApril~~I hope the mailman came out OK. ;) Mailmen everywhere will have a new fear. Instead of rabid dogs they will now have ravenous MF'er awaiting their meals. :bib: Talk about added stress. :tomato:

So far I have only had one time when I was without and that was when someone posted how to make a pancake out of the oatmeal. Guess what I didn't have? :dunno: You got it........the oatmeal. :x Fortunately for me I found 1 last pack stuck in some other box. Whew! I thought I was gonna die if I didn't get to make that pancake. I am happy to report I am fully stocked on oatmeal now. :grin:

I sure hope your order came today. :mrgreen:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby bk » May 18th, 2005, 11:06 pm

After a couple of orders getting pretty stocked up with variety, I got the hang of ordering by the case! Now I buy a case o' this and a case o' that every order (my last was a case of RTDs, a case of chili, and a case of crackers) so I have basically endless supplies of everything to make sure all of my whims (like your oatmeal pancakes!) are met. :) I may run low on a particular item at times, but I always have plenty of other stuff!
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.