Restarter

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Guest » March 21st, 2006, 9:00 pm

Well hello everyone- I am a restarter! LOL!

I just started back on the MF plan today and I did pretty well, Having my Nanner puddin now while waiting for my daughter to come home from work. Almost have all the water in for the day.

During dinner I made Chicken on the grill and I cut it off the bone when it was done and measured it and BOY 7 oz is ALOT of chicken! But I was so proud that I measured everything and didn't over do it. My husband was like "Are you weighing that" I told him YEppers. Have only 7 oz. So then he started watchin his plate and quit after one plate. :) Maybe now he will see I am serious and who knows Maybe he will join me after awhile. Hmmmm that would be nice as he needs to drop about 50 pounds. I on the other hand have 100 pounds to drop. I just hope to Not give in this time, Now that I have DSL I can jump on here when I feel the need and this way I won't cheat & keep busy. :)

Good luck this week everyone. Here's Shakin with ya all! :mrgreen:

Hi Guest!

Postby dede4wd » March 21st, 2006, 10:34 pm

If you're restarting, why don't you register and join us? It's free!

There's a whole group of us that have recently come back to MF after being "away" for a while! We're calling ourselves "old newbies." Glad you're back! I KNOW you'll do GREAT!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Pashta » March 22nd, 2006, 7:34 am

Yeah! Please register, you didn't even tell us your name. :) Welcome, though! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby MISSANNE » March 22nd, 2006, 11:56 am

Hi, I am technically a re-starter too! I only did it for days, but hey..nows for real! You should join this group, I did and this is what helped me re-start as opposed to just saying forget it. The ladies (and men) here actually want each other to suceed, unlike my friends and family who tell me it won't work. "your just built big, its ok) NO ITS NOT!!! Come on, lets do this together, so much easier!!!
Michelle :-P
MISSANNE

Postby 2getskinny » March 23rd, 2006, 5:48 pm

Hi Everyone-
I am sorry I didn't sign in when I posted as a "Restarter" I FORGOT.....my password.....LOL! So I finally rememebered it and Signed in this time. :)
I am finsihin up with Day 3.....So far so good. I have been drinkin so much darn water that alls I do is run to the potty. :oops: But that's a good thing I guess.
I did stumble on some DANVINCI sugar free syrups so I bought some to try in the shakes to give it a kick once in awhile. Have any of you tried them yet? If so how do you like them? I have been lookin for new things to add and try. I also made some Oatmeal Cookies with the MF apple Cinn Oat. They are GOOD! My Husband & My Daughter Both liked them so much as well that they ate all but One. :x LOL!
But I don't mind as I am glad they enjoyed them and are being supportive, :mrgreen:
I also ordered more MF grub and it should be comin soon, I can't wait, I am going to try the Chic. Fast Soups & the Crakers, and also got a sample of the Smores Bar.....Do any of you like those? And I also but of course orders a case of the Nanner Puddin.....that's so good. :D
So how was everyone else day gone? Good I hope. You all are Wonderful and Thanks so much for replyin to my "guest" post. I'll check in with ya all in a bit.

By the way My name is DeAnna :)
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 6:14 pm

I LOVE the smores bars, they're my favorite bar (except the caramel nut, oh, and the peanut butter, yup, I can make up my mind!)

I have to get a case of nanner puddin' while it's on sale. I love my nanner shakes and nanner pudding so much that I truly believe when I get to my goal weight, I will be a bananna!

Anyway, glad you're back!
Let's take this walk together!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby 2getskinny » March 23rd, 2006, 6:57 pm

Oh So glad to hear I am not the only one who LOVES the Nanner puddin & the Nanner Shakes. I really LOVE them. They are so yummy! I once in awhile add Bannana Extract to them for more nanner tasts. :lol:
I can't wait to try the Smores bar, So far I LOVE the Cranberry ones, I didn't care to much for the carmel nut, haven't tried the p-butter ones yet. I am waiting to see what will be on sale for APRIL.....Uhmmmm Anything good??? LOL!

We all Can & Will do this! :mrgreen:
2getskinny

Postby Pashta » March 23rd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Hey DeAnna, I made the apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies tonight too, just for fun and they aren't too bad! I put too much nutmeg in mine, but they would have been great if I hadn't slipped up with the shaker hehe. :oops: It was nice to have something to chew. :) (I'm doing full fast most of the time.)

I really love the s'mores bars, someone mentioned to pop it in the microwave for 10 seconds and WOW :tongue: it was so good, the chocolate chips got kinda melty and gooey, you must try it! :mrgreen:

:cheermed:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby 2getskinny » March 23rd, 2006, 9:54 pm

Good Evening to ya Pashta & the Gang 8)

Oh my the Smores Bars are sounding really GOOD Pashta, I will indeed try them in the micowave and let ya know how they are. I only ordered 2 sample bars.......Knowin my luck I will LOVE them and have to wait for them to come in after I oder them. LOL! Oh well somethin to look forward to if I do like them. MF called me today to let me know my stuff I just ordered is on it's way so I will be waiting for that UPS guy.....LOL!

Speaking of the Oatmeal Cookies.......I lauged this evening because My Dear Husband asked this "Babe did you make anymore of those cookies" I laughed and said "No I did not, Maybe tomarrow" He Likes them and they are Good for him so looks like I will be ordering a Case of Oatmeal also being that I only have 3 packets of it left. I will have to keep it in stock to make Cookies. :-P I am so glad he Likes them, now he and I can have a "cookie" together and I will know that I am NOT cheating. :lol:

I can't wait to see if any new stuff comes out in MF. I am doing the 5&1 plan and I have been doing very good thus far........3 days down.....Day for starts in just under 2 hours....LOL!

Keep a Shakin Peoples....... :kool: :goteam:
2getskinny

Well,

Postby dede4wd » March 23rd, 2006, 9:57 pm

You made it through the first three days, so you're doing GREAT! They're the hardest!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby 2getskinny » March 23rd, 2006, 10:08 pm

Hi Dede
Oh YES the first 3 days have been HARD, My hardest day was #2 for some reason but I made it! :woohoo:
Now if I can Keep it up I will be On Cloud 9! I have been keepin busy around here and that seems to help also, Today I cleaned out Cabinets in the Kitchen and re-organized.....LOL! I threw away SOOOO much Crapola! I am so Glad I did. We only have Healthy food in the house as of today, My kids don't like it but OH WELL. I told them they can have some fruit for a snack instead of Junk food. If they want something real bad they can always have their icecream. (So glad I am not into Ice cream) But I told them I couldn't have the Chips and other junk in the hosue right now. They understood and they know how much I want this. I just hope I don't fail at this again. I figure if I feel like I am not going to do well I can always come post on the boards and chat with you all. :mrgreen:
Keep Shaking :dance:
2getskinny

Return to Come on in.