Reconnecting

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Reconnecting

Postby brinkris » April 10th, 2005, 10:10 am

I've been away from alot of the world lately. This board........family.......friends.......myself. It is about time that I become a part of the whole once again. Time to reconnect to the light that has shined so brightly in days gone by.
Ok, enough of the metaphysical mumbo jumbo........look out world........Brian is back after a long and somewhat unsuccessful layoff. I hope everyone is well........happy..........and healthy.
I have two great loves in my life............my wife and myself. Time to impress the hell out of both of them.
Brian
brinkris

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » April 10th, 2005, 10:27 am

Welcome Back Brian!!
Many of us have had missteps along the way.
Start over and don't look back and you will make not only others proud but yourself as well!!
God Bless,
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » April 10th, 2005, 11:52 am

Hello Brian - we must have just crossed paths as I started coming to the boards late December and finally made the MF committment on Jan 15th. Nice to meet you and hope to see alot of you here.

I'm very glad that you regrouped and re-committed!!! Your wife must be very proud of you!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby raederle » April 10th, 2005, 1:48 pm

Welcome back, Brian! There's always a home for you here. Be proud of yourself for restarting and getting back on the horse; you could've chosen to just ignore your weight, your health, and how you feel-- but you didn't! You chose to get healthy, find friends, and get it done-- and that means a lot. We promise to help however we can! :hug:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

New to you

Postby LilMsTexas » April 10th, 2005, 6:11 pm

Well Brian you won't have a clue who I am since I just joined this crazy group in March.........but what the heck........welcome back :D I'll be looking forward to getting to know you and sharing the happiness of your success. It's always nice to have another man around ;) You, Mike, Dean and Unca just make sure you don't get to rowdy! :lol:

Seriously.......welcome back and as always.......
CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 11th, 2005, 6:18 am

Welcome back Brian. This forum is great. The people here are great. I have only been on MF for a little over a week but I feel like I am on top of the world. This forum just shouts :coach: encouragement.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Thank You

Postby brinkris » April 11th, 2005, 7:10 am

Hey Everyone.........
Thanks for all the warm and wonderful responses. I look forward to meeting our goals together. Weighed in this morning and I lost 9 lbs since starting last Monday. SWEET.
Brian
brinkris

Postby scrabbler7 » April 11th, 2005, 7:53 am

Now ya see??? That's why women want to hurt men. They lose so quickly!

:x

Oh - geez - did I say that out loud? Hmmm sorry Brian - what I meant was WOOO HOOO Great job!!!! :mrgreen:

hehehe
scrabbler7

Postby Nancy » April 11th, 2005, 8:18 am

Bri ~

Hey, Man! :yippee: So happy to have you back! :hmmm: I thought for sure we'd have to have the MakeMeThinner pool party some place else this summer. Get out the chlorine, vacuum and clean the algae outta the pool 'cuz the MakeMeThinner Family is coming your way for some :shades: summer sun and :toast: party fun! (No worries, it'll be BYOS party)

Bri, it is never too late to get back on track. Never. We have plenty of room on the train to Thinsville for more flabulous folks like you.

How's Krissie?

I'm with Scrabbler7 with the :whip: harmage part - sheesh! 9 pounds - you even impressed me! :tongue:

BYOS=Bring Yer Own Shake
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby coco » April 11th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Aw heck,

Brian, you've insired me to start posting again too! I've been reading but not writing lately, as I've been kind of on and off program...better than completely and totally off, I suppose. So anyway, I didnt really feel comfortale posting since i wasnt doing as well as i should have been, but i got back on track today and plan on staying here. So, back to posting, it's been a while! I'm glad you're back with me, although i doubt I must say i doubt ill lose a fabulous 9 lbs by next monday. I'm eating a pudding right now and working away at that water! Good luck to you!
~coco
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » April 11th, 2005, 4:27 pm

Hi, coco ~ welcome back.

Hunny Bunny, it is NEVER too late to get back on the Program or to rejoin the MakeMeThinner Family.

None of us ever could ever be shocked to have someone slip out the back door and re-enter at a later time through the side door - professional foodies have been on numerous diets and meal plans during the course of their lives. We understand…very well.

BeenThereDoneThat. Until this time.

Glad to have you here. Let’s gett’er done!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby coco » April 11th, 2005, 5:06 pm

Thanks so much, Nancy!
It's great to feel so welcome here :D
I'm having some MF sop now on my way ou the door!
~Coco
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » April 11th, 2005, 8:13 pm

Brian & Coco....I'm looking so forward to getting to know you and share this journey to Thinnieville with you.... :D ...congratulations on taking a step in the right direction... :exercise: ....it doesn't matter that you took a few steps behind....what matters is that we recognize it and from this point on walk forward..... :stroll: ....well for you Brian it seems like your flying forward.... :drive: ...AWESOME JOB!!!!
donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.